Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@all comcerned abt KCK
I will definitely watch this movie completely. Even i can relate to karthik as i too hav went thru similar circumstances.
Its just that in 14' dell studio i was not finding it enjoyable, print was also not that great.

I plan to watch it on 24' screen :p hopefully next month.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Saw Once Upon a time in mumbai..huh:?Long name

Find it better then most of the films released recently..film is damn serious..not a single comedy scene...all the actors did very well..Just loved the background music

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Got Aftermath after reading max_demon's post. Let's see how it turns out :D

---------- Post added 04-08-2010 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-08-2010 at 11:06 PM ----------

Okay, first of all... thanks a lot to max_demon for pointing out Aftermath. So I just finished watching it. It's a 30min short film with around 24mins of the main content. It's one of THE most sickest, disturbing and gory movies I have ever seen. The direction is great and so are the special effects. It's terrific for a low-budget short film. 7.5/10

azzu

AJJU
Black Hawk Down
First of all thx Vamci anna For sugggesting it ..
Loved this moviee.. a Must Must watch.
m Watched it 4 times in last 3 days

8/10
Highly Recommended

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
Does anyone know if scott pilgrim vs the world will be released in India?and if so when?

to those who dont know abt it- watch trailer on youtube and try to get the graphic novel series on which movie is based on.

the trailer looks really good.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

please suggest some movies for me..

genres - thriller,action,sci-fi,mystery

movies like matrix,I am legend,I robot,Resident evil 1 etc.
I dont have any idea which to watch.I searched for top rated scifi movies in IMDB and watched one named serenity.But I didnt like it :-x

Suggest me some movies worth watching.

serentiy is brilliant movie but u wont enjoy unless u see firefly tv series first, of which movie is continuation.

chicha

High without substance...
Valkrie ( I hope I got the spelling right ) is a great great movie saw it 3 times.

The biggest shock I had was when I was going through some posts I read some one saying Inception was not a good movie or something like that.

INCEPTION is the best movie out there, hands down Mr Nolan is getting better with each movie. Inception is a movie GODS would make,act,produce when they are at their creative best.Having said that I would understand if the movie is not understood the first time around.

The second shock was V for Vendetta, dude come on man there is no other movie where the Dialogs were so perfectly delivered, beautiful script, great acting, you could feel what was going on in the mind of the guy in the mask. Its a great great movie. I know every one has different likings but this movie is amazing.

Karthik calling Karthik was a nice nice movie, very rarely you see a movie like this from bollywood or any other lang in India. The movie was ruined by the cast who could not act.

I saw A-TEAM now this movie is a pure time pass, no time during this movie was I bored not even for a second.

there was a topic about Jim carry in a serious role I think he did a good job in
The Trueman Show, I think no one else would have done better job than him in that movie.

I saw Hot tub time machine good time pass movie comedy 6/10

Neuron

Electronic.
Got 100+GBs of movies from one of my friends!!!!! I'm not much of a reviewer but will post my ratings after watching them.

The Watchmen --------------------------- 6.9/10
GI Joe,The Rise of Cobra ------------------ 6.3/10
The Illusionist ------------------------- 8/10
The Karate Kid --------------------------- 6.6/10
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button --- 7.9/10
Ice Age 3 -------------------------------- 6.8/10
10,000 BC -------------------------------- 5.1/10
Perfume,The story of a murderer ---------- 5.3/10
Little Man -------------------------------- 6.7/10
School For Scoundrels --------------------- 6.1/10
The Davinci Code -------------------------- 7.4/10
Angels And Demons ------------------------ 7.5/10

yep,that's it for now

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Once Upon A Time In Mumbai :- 7/10
A decent movie and much better than all the horrible bollywood flicks coming out right now.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Got Aftermath after reading max_demon's post. Let's see how it turns out :D

---------- Post added 04-08-2010 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-08-2010 at 11:06 PM ----------

Okay, first of all... thanks a lot to max_demon for pointing out Aftermath. So I just finished watching it. It's a 30min short film with around 24mins of the main content. It's one of THE most sickest, disturbing and gory movies I have ever seen. The direction is great and so are the special effects. It's terrific for a low-budget short film. 7.5/10

i know many Gorier movies too :D how about cannibal holocaust as ur next movie? it has the infamous pole scene...

Also in Guinea Pig Series the 1st 2 movies are awsome ... especially the second one..

there are more i will post later... :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
i know many Gorier movies too :D how about cannibal holocaust as ur next movie? it has the infamous pole scene...

Also in Guinea Pig Series the 1st 2 movies are awsome ... especially the second one..

there are more i will post later... :D

Seen Cannibal Holocaust around 2 times :D. One of my fav gore movies lol. Will try the Guinea Pig series :).

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Escape from Helll, Cannibal Holocaust are most "sick" movies I have ever seen....there are plenty more (many of them Japanese)...I will post the names if you like..

BTW now I stopped watching them as I noticed that it was changing me as a person...

sujoyp

Grand Master
Saw Aftermath yesterday...Was it even a movie?? Its just blood and gore...Ninja Assassin was much better movie with blood and gore

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hehehe and Japanese too...gory and over explicit (read sexual) scenes, stupid and out of the world ideas (e.g. in this one movie there was a mentally unbalanced guy who used to sell her sis's breast milk...in bottles yukkk)...then there was another in which a man has sex with a dead girl's body and gets stuck in it as the body begins to decay.i don't know how do these guys think about all this crap...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^are all guys taking about blood & flesh movies.....:mrgreen:
watch this movie then Fredy vs Jason......

Karan, Freddy vs. Jason is kid comparing to the movies they are talking about.

Their movies are not only gory but sick!

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

hehehe and Japanese too...gory and over explicit (read sexual) scenes, stupid and out of the world ideas (e.g. in this one movie there was a mentally unbalanced guy who used to sell her sis's breast milk...in bottles yukkk)...then there was another in which a man has sex with a dead girl's body and gets stuck in it as the body begins to decay.i don't know how do these guys think about all this crap...

take my advice of demonoid...and u'll get lotsa necromonger movies in german category.

Top Bottom