Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Anyone going to watch this and post a short review, to put it "Splice is funny, frightening, and shocking all at once."
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splice_(film)

NJempire

Broken In
Got 100+GBs of movies from one of my friends!!!!! I'm not much of a reviewer but will post my ratings after watching them.

The Illusionist ------------------------- 8/10

m8 if you have like "The Illusionist" this much them try "The Prestige " it's 10 times better... :) 80/10 :p :p

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
those who like Jason Statham, should watch "The Italian Job" although main protagonist is Mark Whalberg.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@ichi, u r always with such WTF movies........

I just read the wiki details (and storyline) of the movie and I was like WTF and WTH!!!!

Its sure weirdest movie (not over Human Centipede though :-D )

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^good that you reminded me of Human Centipede. Gotta watch em soon.

Btw I didn't read the plot. But weird and wtf movies are alright with me.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Watched Tekken today its 6/10

No storyline...just like mortal combat...full of action...good timepass

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone going to watch this and post a short review, to put it "Splice is funny, frightening, and shocking all at once."
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splice_(film)
I have seen it 3 days ago and this movie is a joke. A joke can be funny, frightening and shocking all at once.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Well my day started with Ringu on world movies. It happened like I got up and went to hall, took the newspaper and switched on TV....RINGU started playing on WM

So, as like last week today is also dedicated to horror movies only :-D

b/w found Ringu slow paced, and at times boring.
The english version is more dramatic and has more shocking moments :cool:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Wow , watched INCEPTION today , those who dont like it must be stuck in LIMBO !!
How come Nolan comes with such brilliant ideas !

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Wishing Stairs 6.8/10

A looooong horror movie. Took really long to set up the plot. Not very much horror elements rather you can call it thriller.

I've question, why do all asian ghosts crawl? :cool:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have seen it 3 days ago and this movie is a joke. A joke can be funny, frightening and shocking all at once.
I wanna see the side of joke i'll be getting.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

rhitwick said:
I've question, why do all asian ghosts crawl? :cool:
Becoz crawling is creepy when u see them on ceiling. Think of spider crawling on ur next. Raises hair, isnt it?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
IP Man - F*ckin' Awesome. Fantastic fight choreography & well knitted story line. The final showdown could have been more exciting had they shown a tough duel between Ip and Miura. Must watch for sure.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Clash of the titans.
The movie has been made entirely for the special effects.The dialogues were a bit cliched.
Otherwise not a bad movie.

Top Bottom