Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Some foreign languages movies which i think must to watch because all of these movies contains great story lines.
13Zmaeti, Machuca (Spanish), The Hero (Mandarin), Your name is Justine (Polish), A taleof two sisters (English), Babel (English), Buenos Aires1977 (Spanish), 3-Iron (Korean),
A short story about love.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Shawshank Redemption - 9/10. No doubt it's the No.1 movie on IMDB. An extremely well crafted movie. Morgan freeman is an extremely gifted actor. A superb performance from him in this movie.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
sam9s said:
Now you have seen this NOW!!! after 190 pages and 5806 posts of movie discuession....... I hope you have sen Matrix Trilogy......BTW Shawshank Redemption is the only movie I gave 10/10.
Of course I have seen the Matrix trilogy. :wink:

I always want to watch Shawshank but kept pushing it for later on. Since yesterday afternoon was very lazy, as usual, I popped it in. I was immensely surprised that it lived up to the hype.

You really rate movies that critically? I can't remember how many movies I have rated a 10/10. I get so impressed that I vote it a full 10/10. If a slightest of doubt remains, then it drops to 9 or 8. :)

Pathik

Google Bot
Knowing - 7/10. IT could have been better if they hadn't screwed the ending by the adam+eve+garden_of_eden thingy.

Pathik

Google Bot
Knowing - 7/10. IT could have been better if they hadn't screwed the ending by the adam+eve+garden_of_eden thingy.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
any suggestions for mystery+adventure, treasure hunting , movies like indiana jones, national treasure ?

and fantasies like h.potter/stardust etc..

iPiyush

Right off the assembly line
Two Guys (Korean Movie) Great Comedy
Rang De Basanti
Taare Zameen Par
Die Hard (series)
The Dark Knight
Star Wars (series)
Harry Potter (series)
Spiderman (series)

and many more which I can't remember

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^It is indeed. The end was the best part when everything was finally put together. It was a very entertaining movie. :grin:

8MM - 7/10.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
The Man from Earth 9/10 one of the best sci-fi story ever told, no big sets or special effects, i think no other movie can beat this films budget,its completely shot inside a single room!!:D(only 2 or 3 shots outside)

The Skeleton Key 8/10 superb!

Top Bottom