Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
8 x 10 Tasveer - Wasn't bad as it was projected. Logics aside, good plot and twist at the end. Check out some fast paced songs too(start and end credits).

a_medico

Chillum Baba
The Edge of Heaven - Foreign language film lovers - one more recommendation. Slow paced but good script. But a little high rating on imdb than what it deserves.

ajaybc

Youngling
suggest me movies like american pie. i have seen american pie 6 parts, dirty deeds, roadtrip, eurotrip.

You can also try Kevin Smith movies like Clerks 1,Mallrats,Chasing Amy,Dogma,Jay and Silent Bob Strikes back and Clerks 2.

Not exactly the same as AP series but they too contain lots of gay,fart,d1ck kind of jokes.When you see try to see them in the order I have mentioned.Because they are all interconnected.Kind of like sequels.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
suggest me movies like american pie. i have seen american pie 6 parts, dirty deeds, roadtrip, eurotrip.

Dasepo Naughty Girls (a musical piece of comedy with a mix of everything you want)
Sex is Zero (this one is more closer to American Pie but better than it IMO)
Sex and Zen (this one is explicit but the most funny comedy in the genre I have ever seen, hot chicks too :p)

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 9/10. This was by far the best in the whole series. So that wraps up the Pirates trilogy & the Bourne trilogy as well. Wonder which I should pick next? :-|

Pathik

Google Bot
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 9/10. This was by far the best in the whole series. So that wraps up the Pirates trilogy & the Bourne trilogy as well. Wonder which I should pick next? :-|

IMO POTC1 > POTC2 > POTC3.

BTW, try the SAW, LOTR, Spiderman or Godfather series.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
IMO POTC1 > POTC2 > POTC3.

BTW, try the SAW, LOTR, Spiderman or Godfather series.
For me it's POTC 3> POTC 1 > POTC 2.

Saw series = done
Spiderman series = done long back (have it in HD as well)
Godfather = may watch it later on
Austin Powers trilogy = done (Groovy baby!)

Desperado

Broken In
The Edge of Heaven - Foreign language film lovers - one more recommendation. Slow paced but good script. But a little high rating on imdb than what it deserves.

Says who? It DOES deserve high ratings. Its a damn good movie and what i call a complete movie which completes the full circle of life in the end. Very few movies are made like The Edge Of Heaven.

I highly recommend you Gegen Die Wand (Head On) by the same director Fatih AKin and then let me know if it doesnt make you feel a thing.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Good Will Hunting - 10/10. Fantastic movie. Loved every bit of it. Outstanding performance by both, Robin Williams & Matt Damon. I'm particularly impressed with Matt Damon's acting. Watching Bourne series & this movie, really gave me a broader perspective of his acting abilities. A gem of a movie. Don't miss it under any circumstances.

ajaybc

Youngling
Gran Torino: 9/10
My first Clint Eastwood movie.He rocks.The rest of the cast is inexperienced and their acting sucks and hence 9/10.

Top Bottom