Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Pathik

Google Bot
The Echelon Conspiracy - 7.5/10

a.k.a Eagle Eye 2

Maybe I am a bit generous as this is my first movie in 4-5 days.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well even then I must say it IS a memorable movie AFA psychological thrillers are concerned. Ok Which is your best psychological thriller which you remember quite well......
The first thing popping into my mind is Primal Fear. Identity is yet another one. Prestige, if that resides in the "psychological" thriller genre.

ajaybc

Youngling
Good Will Hunting- 9.5/10 Brilliant movie.Robin WIlliams and Matt Demon at their best.And I didn't know Matt Demon could write.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hard Candy 8/10

//Isn't she the gal from Juno?

I would love to see at least 5 mins of backgrounfd on her character. The guys life history is opened up like anything but not a clue on d girls.

The movie is highly paced but starts slow and bit shaky. U know I didn't even looked out to IMDB b4 watching it. But, initial 10 minitues told me that something is fishy but the guy could not get it. May be he was blind by his thirst, but is it? If u get ur precious thing without any trouble, u should always suspect trouble...

After that the movie gets its speed and never gives a moment to complain.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Me too watched Hard Candy long back. All I remember is, I liked Ellen Page, found a movie little unrealistic(can't remember why), but totally enjoyed it. I felt like I was being castrated! Quite creepy.

2 days in Paris - Julie Delpy stars again in Before Sunset clone with few more characters. Good attempt but still far behind Before Sunset.

Synecdoche, New York- One more WTbrainFcuk movie. I didn't bother to imdb for details. Watched it just for Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Science Of Sleep - One more BrainFcuk movie I can easily recommend this one. Extremely complicated movie but quite enjoyable!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Watched Marley and Me today. 6/10
The only highpoint of the movie was the climax. There wasn't too much of dog in the movie.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Does anyone have any recommendation for movies in which animals are there or they play an important part?
See Spot Run
Stuart Little
Stuart Little 2
Snow Dogs
101 Dalmatians
102 Dalmatians
Free Willy (not exactly an animal but still a good watch)
Mouse Hunt
K-9
Kangaroo Jack
Air Buddies
Cats & Dogs
Mighty Joe Young
Dunston Checks In
Dr. Dolittle 1 & 2
Garfield
ED
MXP: Most Xtreme Primate
MVP2: Most Vertical Primate