Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Taken

Its a one time watch & for that it is entertaining. But its just another typical action movie full of ridiculous moments, I don't think I'd want to watch it again.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Well then a heads up - don't watch Taken 2 :D

Dude.. what out what you say, I hope Liam Neeson doesn't visit TDF.

*www.quickmeme.com/img/33/33275dd7a60198d7dc724e6d1d5440bb2cf44c3815661f2227516e9e0a6b9095.jpg

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I've seen all "Undisputed" movies. For me First part is the best.

Second and third is...well...I was not comfortable to root for the bad guy.
Fights are good but does not touch the epicness of part 1.

- - - Updated - - -

^And, Taken 2 belongs to "Must not watch..." thread.

icebags

Technomancer
2nd and 3d parts are good, man yuri boyka is so amazing !:hyper:

now, go see *www.imdb.com/title/tt0324038/?ref_=nv_sr_2 too, just ignore the rating.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
^^ Well then a heads up - don't watch Taken 2 :D

Despite the flaws, "Taken" still entertained me.
So I guess I'll watch the 2nd one when I can't think of other better options.

I was surprised by Maggie Grace in Taken. She was in Lost too. Is she Benjamin Button or what ??

quan chi

mortal kombat
The skeleton key
This movie is highy underrated. I love these type of intelligent horror films I mean less on gore & more on suspense with a good twist at the end. If you are a suspense horror movie fan and haven't seen it then go for it.

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Then you gotta watch Angel Heart, not sure if thats the exact name of the movie as I watched it long long back. It has Mickey Rourke and De Niro.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
X-Men : Days of future past 8/10

Well, take it from horse's mouth...its a must watch movie!
Just coming from the show. 3D is ignorable though (Inox, CC2, Kolkata)

Gripping story, good action what more do you want?
This man Bryan Singer is really really contributing to fix the mess that others have done to this series.
Give all credit to him........and its nice to see "half man" in a pivotal role ;)

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys please suggest some movies which will just blow us away or an absolute Seat Edge thriller.
Full movie should be having all twists.

icebags

Technomancer
I cannot ignore a rating as low as 4!!! May be 5, 5.5 .... but 4, I am sure its not gonna tingle my senses ...... sorry

its cause there is practically no story, basically shoot and fight. and probably russians may get irritated, watching it.

anyways, if u take a look at the review section, its mixed, u will understand. and its low budget, probably tv movie.

X-Men : Days of future past 8/10

Well, take it from horse's mouth...its a must watch movie!
Just coming from the show. 3D is ignorable though (Inox, CC2, Kolkata)

Gripping story, good action what more do you want?
This man Bryan Singer is really really contributing to fix the mess that others have done to this series.
Give all credit to him........and its nice to see "half man" in a pivotal role ;)

going to catch saturday morning show, considering ur previous ratings, i think i m gonna give it 9.5/10

Top Bottom