Broken In
Awesoe movies..

1) Rendition (2007)
2) The kingdom (2007)
3) Michael Clayton (2008 )
4) The Air I breathe(2008 )

ajayritik

Technomancer
I had someone in the forum suggest me some horror movies. Sorry I don't remember the name! Can all of you rate them and tell me which would be the best of them all? The list is as follows:
  • The Descent
  • Frightners
  • Blair Witch Project
  • Dawn of the dead (1976)

jxcess2

Banned
legolas......Since you gave a try to "Babel" and did not like it (even I didnt like it much) but still it went a bit heavy on my conscious even though I did'nt recomend.....so....
For you I'd now specificaly recomend movie called The Life Of David Gale, if you havent seen it already........give it a try and report....

T159 and Ally for you as well watch The life of david gale and tell me how was it........

The life of david gale is a gud movie but not something you wld want to watch again.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Saw Juno today and it totally rocks. Cute movie with amazing soundtrack. I think only The Graduate (Dustin Hoffman rules!) has a better sound track.

Personally I didn't like the ending. I wanted to end like the way Knocked Up was...

8/10 (+1 for the OST; movie is just 7 material)

P.S: IMO, Superbad > Knocked Up > Juno

legolas

Padawan
Am I the only one who hated this movie?

Probably not, but, I loved the dialogues, the mystery, suspense and the reality. The movie is not about heroism, if you expected a cinematic ending or screenplay, then you will be disappointed.
how's Bucket List(2007)?
My friends told its one hell of a movie! :) I am longing to watch it... Surely watch it is what I would say

@sam9s, I would watch "The life of David Gale" and comment on it by this week end!! thank you.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Saw Juno today and it totally rocks. Cute movie with amazing soundtrack. I think only The Graduate (Dustin Hoffman rules!) has a better sound track.

Personally I didn't like the ending. I wanted to end like the way Knocked Up was...

8/10 (+1 for the OST; movie is just 7 material)

P.S: IMO, Superbad > Knocked Up > Juno
Hi Ashwin! Where have you been these days? Why don't you suggest me some nice movie in horror genre! You in Dubai or Chennai now? Sowkyama?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hi Ashwin! Where have you been these days? Why don't you suggest me some nice movie in horror genre! You in Dubai or Chennai now? Sowkyama?
Me into TV Shows these days so not catching up with movies. Nevertheless seen almost ~10% of the Hollywood movies listed in IMDb.

Did you see Cube? Sorry not much in Horror Genre.

legolas

Padawan
@ajayritik,
there has been many already mentioned in the horror genre. Unfortunately, there are only a hand full that are worthy enough to be mentioned!! :(

ajayritik

Technomancer
Too be really honest I mostly watch English movies which are action based. In general I don't like movies which are of serious content. My Favorite Genre
Comedy-> Action-> Thriller->Horror.
So if anybody knows any movie which is really good let me know!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Completed watching Airplane.Decent 80's comic flick.Also finished with Day of the Dead which again was OK zombie horror.:)

Have been sick for a few days now so didn't get much time to catch with up movies.Also getting my bedroom sorted out to accommodate my Sony Wega TV now.Would be a treat to watch all those Divx stuff on it from now on.:mrgreen:

How is 10,000 BC? Has anyone seen it yet?

@Ajay: Try these if you haven't.

A nightmare on Elm Street series
Friday the 13Th series
Wishmaster series
Hellraiser series
13 Ghosts
Dracula II: Ascension
Sleepy Hollow
The Relic
The Fly
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (all parts)
Return of The Living Dead
Fright Night
Halloween series
Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2
Sleepaway Camp series
The American Haunting
The Thing
House of Wax
Dog Soldiers
Hatchet
Event Horizon (Uncut version)
Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses
The Exorcist series
Darkness Falls
House on Haunted Hill
Return to The house on Haunted hill
Cabin Fever
Silent Hill
Alone In The Dark
Timber Falls
Braindead
Evil Dead series
Dawn Of the Dead
Slither
30 Days Of Night
Reincarnation
The Slaughter
The Tripper
Cry Wolf
The Omen Series
Stephen King's The Mist
Ghost Ship
The Dark Hours

These are the few horror/slasher/zombie movies that I can recollect.I wouldn't say all of them are worth watch as some were a bit lousy but others really interesting.You see horror genre has lost it's charm.It was the best in 80's & old time classic movies.They could be truly tagged as horror flicks.These days it's just mindless gore & cheap thrills if you ask me.

Last edited:

legolas

Padawan
just watched bucket list.
Watch this!! One of the worthy movies of our life time! The dialogues run through your veins, it will make you think. you will feel heavy after the movie.

jxcess2

Banned
Check this movie - 12 Angry Men - One of the best movies I have seen till now.

WOWIEE!! What a movie!! :shock: Guys pls pls pls watch this movie. I'm watching it right now and believe me I am completely spellbound by it. I have been so engrossed in this movie that I didn't realize the time passing by. This movie was made in 1957 but was way ahead of its time. Rated 8.8 and ranked at #13 on imdb.com. Hey techtronic thanx for the suggestion.

Top Bottom