Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Tremors (My Rating:7.9/10) (Awesome comedy cum horror movie, its one of the best movies that goes without a deep meaning yet enjoyable to the last drip)

PS: Just dont watch other parts, they are just time pass

Requiem for a dream - not for everybody but definitely a very well made a movie.
Yeah a great shock value in the movie.

Another recommendation would be Dancer In The Dark

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The Eye was decent.Haven't seen We Own the Night.

Left watching Day of The Dead half way through.Not because it was boring but I had to pick up my new TV's.;) Will complete watching it today.Seemed like to be yet another fast running Zombie flick.No difference.:D

jxcess2

Banned
Goodfellas

WOW! Fantastic recommendation. I watched this film a long time ago and I must say this is one those classics which shud find a place in every movie lover's collection. This movie is a genuine masterpiece. Rated 8.8 on imdb.com and ranks @ #15 in the list of the top 250 movies.

equilibrium : was good in action .. man 1992 and matrix like actions.. not equal but really a startup

I hope u don't mind but this is just my opinion. I found the special effects in this movie to be very mediocre. Even the story line was very predictable and the acting was also very ordinary. I don't think this movie can be compared to the Matrix series.

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
equilibrium was awesome...when i started the movie i wasn't expecting something so good. it is like a mix of minority report and the matrix, both of which are also amazing movies

legolas

Padawan
BTW recently watched
Babel, total Drama, genre
Saw Babel, was not impressed. I did not actually understand the purpose of the movie, except for the intertwined events. I have to mention the Japanese chick though! ;)

Anyway, haven't seen crash yet. Will give it a try...

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Equilibrium was crap, but the stunts were friggin good.
I loved that gunkata, and it was the stunts that got wimmer that big a budget for ultraviolet, which again was crap.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Final destination is just ok

@sam9s
I am out of movies for few days, installing and updating linux on my box and testing them to pick the one that suits me best.

Have bookmarked the movies recommended by you.

Hey suggest me some movies like Tremors (I liked the humor and adventure in that movie).

Top Bottom