Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Hrishi

The scene where they show that poor chai wala kid . I always get emotional about it. Its very heart touching.
And that song : meri maa : is like out of this world thing.!!!!!

Exceptional movie and songs!!

quan chi

mortal kombat
No smoking(2007)

Most of the critics bashed this movie along with the public.

Lets discuss the bad part first
This movie does have flaws like some unnecessary & weak scenes and few poor dialogues. It should have been a 75 mins movie to the max. But was dragged too much. Moreover the director tried to include many issues in one topic.Such that the movie could be interpreted differently by different people. This made the last 40 minutes boring for most of the viewers. Thus making the subject unnecessarily complicated. It also have few misfitting plots.
He borrowed the theme from stephen king's story "quitters.inc" & also tried to protest against the censor board. Good try but bad execution (Length is the factor again).
Could have liked it more if the story was completely original!

The good part
It was a good attempt from the director to make a stephen king inspired psychological thriller movie. John abraham was acceptable in this role too! Infact he did good. Good cinematography. This movie is a bit different from the conventional Bwood movies that people always bash about. One time watch for psychological thriller fans.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Fifth Estate 6/10

A movie on Wikileaks and Jullian Assnage.
They made a movie without taking a side and only facts. Why not bring some drama like "The Social Network" did. A boring but insightful watch.
Good acting by "Sherlock" :p and the other leads.

Last edited:

harsh1387

Broken In
The man from Earth
One word. Amazing. If you like watching a movie with an intelligent script and brilliant dialogues then do watch it.

This is why I love Hollywood cos they come up with such unique ideas and implement in such a way which we can never even imagine of making.

Not giving any idea of the story as it might destroy the fun.
Rating - 9.5/10

ajayritik

Technomancer
haha thank you :D

@ flyingcow. Kya khilake bada kiya baap woh bille ko?

Dorm Invasion Starring Rachel Starr -- 9.7/10

U a$$h0les, someday my company would just evict me for searching these in google!

:rofl: cant believe you fell for it

Its in "must watch...", you posted it and I never heard about it.
So, yeah I fell for it.

ok am sorry that by mistake you got in trouble, never meant it to serve that purpose :\

Rofl!!

That name is suspicious enough.
Curiosity killed the cat. It killed me as well.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
U a$$h0les, someday my company would just evict me for searching these in google!
Im kind of happy you fell for it, some mentally pure people left in the world. mediator would approve.

guys watch Exam. it has loads of mistakes, but the premise is great. it is a job interview, and the whole movie takes place inside one room. there are no names, and everyone is called by their sexist and racial tags, so the indian is brown, and the blonde is blonde. the first minute of the movie is very, very important, so watch that carefully, the rest of the movie revolves around it.

Top Bottom