Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Makx

Game on
Two Brothers(Deux frères (2004) - IMDb) 9/10 - Good movie on tigers

Bollywood mein BAAP

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Rewatched Sex Drive for the nth time. This is one of the best sex comedies ever made. Seth Greene's sarcasm adds wit to a great movie.

This is one of those movies you feel good watching any number of times

Sleep Tight 9/10

Theme [source IMDB]

Talk about creepy movies...you've seen nothing if you haven't seen this. Since "Cure" no other movie kept me glued to the screen and made me this uneasy the whole duration.
With each new segment it redefines the level of creepiness.

Must watch!

One of my favorite movies in the thriller genre . The movie kept me absorbed all throughout. I made copies of the movie and gave it to all my friends. All loved it.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
One of my favorite movies in the thriller genre . The movie kept me absorbed all throughout. I made copies of the movie and gave it to all my friends. All loved it.
This movie is easier to watch if you are a man but could be more uneasy for women viewers.

Best dialog "Clara doesn't mind!"
Awesome!!!!

ajayritik

Technomancer
@ skirmish & rhtiwick will appreciate if you let me know if this movie has any nudity etc.
I checked in IMDB nobody seems to have updated the Parents Guide!
Sleep Tight

ashs1

Padawan
Bad Grandpa : 7/10.. watched this goofy movie with my friends last week.. :D
Don Jon : 7.5/10
Idiocracy : 6/10..

Saheb, Biwi aur Gangster - 8.5/10 Excellent Acting by shergill, mahie gill & hooda !! Plot was thoroughly Entertaining !! :)

Planning to watch Saheb, Biwi aur Gangster Returns & Lunchbox this weekend. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
World War Z 2013 - I can't remember when was the last time I've seen a zombie movie with a star like Brad Pitt :D Anyway, this movie is good but nothing extra ordinary.

Se7en - Movie seemed pretty interesting at first but got bored later.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Captain Phillips: 7.5/10

Really nice movie. The tension keeps up till the last moments.
Great acting by all.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
everyone has the liberty of liking or disliking a movie and this does not make him/her a traitor :D and about Anti BW thread, Well I'm a fan of it and all people who posts there are indeed more patriotic than some obsequious person :D ;)

No Retreat, No Surrender [ 1986 ] - well, the story is not the best but the moral of the movie is something to always remember and the theme score by kevin-chalfant. This one gets 8.5/10 from me.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
blue jasmine 8/10. cate blanchett is stupendous as a woman always on the edge. another hollywood actress who becomes the character she is playing. the movie has nice cutscenes of the past comparing it to her present reality and how a sudden change of fortune leaves skillless people clueless. her sister, played by sally hawkins is brilliant as well - a woman who is forgiving of other's mistakes and does not have too many complaints with life and tries to remain her cheery self despite circumstances.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Watched Taare Zameen Par on TV yesterday. Even after watching it after a long time was really impressed.
Wish Bollywood could churn out more movies like these so that we will have less number of people bashing Indian movies particularly Hindi here in TDF.

Top Bottom