Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
He will definitely be missed in the movie but why would they have to end the series with Fast and furious 7 ? They did fine with fast and furious : Tokiyo drift without any of the main characters

I didnt like Tokyo Drift ... To be honest First , Fifth and sixth are the only ones that I like.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Tokyo drift is a popcorn movie. Two category of people will like it.
1.popcorn lovers
2.Drift lovers. Yep this movie showcases some awesome drifts worth watching.

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Guys, something really funny happened with me today.

Actually, till date, I thought the hero of Thor to be Brad Pitt, yeah you read that right :| (doesn't the face resembles too much :blink: )

Today, I even had a bet on that with my friend.

And all of you know the result. :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Actually, till date, I thought the hero of Thor to be Brad Pitt, yeah you read that right :| (doesn't the face resembles too much :blink: )

:rofl:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
^ HA! other just participated :lol: point is i thought the same that hero is brad pitt :p i was generally saying i'm not impressed with any of those movies, you can interpret that as i did not understood anything related to movies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba

They both should carefully inspect the outer side of their right shoulders. If they come across a trishul tatoo, they could have been separated in Kumbh Mela in during their childhood.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

*i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/Bigtool4u/FacepalmThor.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
I even get confused with Bollywood female actor deepika padukone and priyanka chopra and other old actor.
In Hollywood, I get confused with Matt Damon and mark wahlberg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Saw Limitless (2011)
" With the help of a mysterious pill that enables the user to access 100 percent of his brain abilities, a struggling writer becomes a financial wizard, but it also puts him in a new world with lots of dangers. "

Enjoyed the movie. A lot could have been done with such brain power. But this ain't no philosophical film. And from the actor from Hangover, Limitless mimics the "one hell of a ride" kind of thrill the entire movie.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Black Sabbath (1963) - 7.5/10
Classic Horror movie..Three Tales of Horror and brilliantly executed
The horse riding in the end is superb :mrgreen:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Please suggest any movies like the likes of 300, Spartacus, Ben Hur, Gladiator, Robin Hood. Any other movies like these...
Any WW 2 movies like Guns of Navarone, Where Eagles Dare, D-Day, Force 10 from Navarone,All Quiet on the Eastern Front, Patton, Stalingrad, Bridge on River Kwai, Tora Tora, Dirty Dozen...
All the above movies are 100% action packed.

Exorcist(1973) 9/10.

Last edited:
Top Bottom