Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ramleela
Definitely Must not Watch movie. One of the worse movies to be made by SLB. Not sure how this movie is faring well at box office.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Green lantern
Not as bad as the critics say. But yeah it certainly lacks many things otherwise it could have been a good movie!

pratik385

In the zone
Conviction (2010) - 7.5/10
Based on true story about a sister who fights for justice to her brother who was arrested for murder.
Hillary and Sam have done a top job here, emotion and all.
Screenplay and Directing were good too, the way they show flashbacks
This will test your patience! :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
After a long time saw a good neat, complete movie.

B.A. Pass 8/10

Awesome acting by Shilpa Shukla. I can't just imagine anyone but her in that role. She just lived that role and proved her brilliance as an actor in this movie. Hats off to her.
Shadab Kamal did a commendable job and tried to match Shilpa's level at times.

Rajesh Sharma shined even in his brief role.

Above all these plus points the movie also gives you hard reality as an ending. Don't touch this movie if you are not prepared to see a dark movie.

Recommended.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Conviction (2010) - 7.5/10
Based on true story about a sister who fights for justice to her brother who was arrested for murder.
Hillary and Sam have done a top job here, emotion and all.
Screenplay and Directing were good too, the way they show flashbacks
This will test your patience! :)

Very good movie. Proves once again that blood runs thicker than water. If you want to watch another great movie about a sister who will not stop at anything to protect her brothers, watch Gracie's choice. It is a great movie in any respect. Someone has uploaded the whole movie in parts on youtube

After a long time saw a good neat, complete movie.

B.A. Pass 8/10

Awesome acting by Shilpa Shukla. I can't just imagine anyone but her in that role. She just lived that role and proved her brilliance as an actor in this movie. Hats off to her.
Shadab Kamal did a commendable job and tried to match Shilpa's level at times.

Rajesh Sharma shined even in his brief role.

Above all these plus points the movie also gives you hard reality as an ending. Don't touch this movie if you are not prepared to see a dark movie.

Recommended.

Correct. Its a dark movie and had me feeling nauseous by the end. Don't recommend it solely for the purpose that movies are meant to be entertaining/escapist and not bring us face to face with gritty., sick realities of life. I get that enough from newspaper headlines.

Last edited:

R2K

In the Zone
Transporter 3
They did good job selecting Jason Statham as the transporter. No one can do a better job for this role.
That car chase scene was awesome. I know its a shameless attempt for product placement but it was like a performance benchmark test between audi and mercedes.:D

Hrishi

R.I.P. Paul Walker , aka Brian O. Conner. Will really miss him in Fast & Furious Series. :( . Loved his movies man. This is really disheartening. :(

Top Bottom