Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Keulraesik (2003) - IMDb
amazing film. 11/10.

It's a breath of fresh air.

^^then you should also see this film by the same actress:
Nae meorisokui jiwoogae (2004) - IMDb
korean movies have good romance/drama/comedy(the kind shown in typical bollywood movies but better executed).for a month i watched ~50 korean movies after doing an extensive search of reviews & now i can say that i have watched most good korean romance/drama/comedy movies of last decade.

Agree there are far better stories there and execution is meticulous compared to any other *wood.

I like Lover's Concerto more.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Jobs(2013)
Movie about how steve jobs started apple computers from a garage and turned it into one of the biggest computer companies in the world.
Though after watching the movie I think all steve jobs was interested in was the design and aesthetics of the computers not how it works or its technical aspects.It was his friends who actually busted their a$$ making the computers and steve jobs only cared about how beautiful it should look outside. Also he ignored all those friends later on when the company grew. I'm not sure if he was truely a jerk like he was shown in the movie. At one scene he was actually shouting at bill gates on phone. :D.

both Gates and Jobs were jerks.

Wozniak was The One. he made it happen.

Though I have heard lot's of things about Steve Jobs but not much of negative talk on Bill Gates though. And I don't think a guy who does so much of philanthropy can be categorized as a jerk. Though it maybe true that Bill Gates was not the real techi type guy. But still I don't think a guy who is willing to give back to society can be termed as Jerk.

Just my two cents.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@icebags,i know.i just prefer reading original manga & that is why i don't watch live action or even anime series based on manga except in some rare cases.

@Faun,lover's concerto was good especially the acting of Tae-hyun Cha.have you seen his other movies speed scandal & Miracle of Giving Fool ?

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Jobs(2013)
Movie about how steve jobs started apple computers from a garage and turned it into one of the biggest computer companies in the world.
Though after watching the movie I think all steve jobs was interested in was the design and aesthetics of the computers not how it works or its technical aspects.It was his friends who actually busted their a$$ making the computers and steve jobs only cared about how beautiful it should look outside. Also he ignored all those friends later on when the company grew. I'm not sure if he was truely a jerk like he was shown in the movie. At one scene he was actually shouting at bill gates on phone. :D.

both Gates and Jobs were jerks.

Wozniak was The One. he made it happen.

Though I have heard lot's of things about Steve Jobs but not much of negative talk on Bill Gates though. And I don't think a guy who does so much of philanthropy can be categorized as a jerk. Though it maybe true that Bill Gates was not the real techi type guy. But still I don't think a guy who is willing to give back to society can be termed as Jerk.

Just my two cents.
Watch this movie Pirates of Silicon Valley (TV Movie 1999) - IMDb

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runaway Train 1985 ... great film which teaches " what defines a man ". I would highly recommend watching this one and I would give it 8.5/10.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Watched "The Skin i Live in" yesterday starring Antonio Banderas. Great slow thriller. The revelation was completely unexpected , although people smarter than me will catch the hints sooner :p . The lead actress Elena Anaya is very beautiful and very talented and is the star of the movie. Wondering why she hasn't got more mainstream roles till now.

La piel que habito (2011) - IMDb

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
A good news to movie buffs (@Anorion specially)

PVR to release Kamal Swaroop’s cult film Om-Dar-Ba-Dar | F.i.g.h.t C.l.u.b

Have seen half of the movie thanks to Anorion's recco long back. Good but a bit boring.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Helpless (2012) - such a good thriller. Saw the sudden twist coming at the end. Nevertheless, a movie that blurs the black and white just like Vengeance trilogy..

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Helpless (2012) - such a good thriller. Saw the sudden twist coming at the end. Nevertheless, a movie that blurs the black and white just like Vengeance trilogy..

Where did you get it? I searched on P*Bay and found a 3.24 gb file with 4 s*s :(. I want to watch it given the good reviews.

icebags

Technomancer
is there anyone who watched this and didnt become this -> :shock: ? i couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry...... :-?

8/10

Up in the Air (2009) - IMDb

Top Bottom