Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Gravity Imax(3D) -7/10

3D effects and CGI is brilliant, the creation of the virtual simulation of being in Space, at sub-kelvin temps, Vacuum, silence.... its enormity is so sophisticatedly designed. Perception of in-coming peril, sense of direction, movement and maneuvering in space and how its unthinkably different and difficult is portrayed very well and professionally, there is no loose ends to the technicalities in this movie.

Not much "Act" involved by sir Clooney and Sandra, and the story, in my thoughts could have been made more intriguing adding more obvious and great things happen in space.

P.S.- Sometimes it feels very necessary to me....to go in space to see how unimaginably beautiful The Earth looks, it was so beautiful even in the theater hall that everyone was humming "wow"...a great moment.

Last edited:

suyash_123

Techno Freak
i watched Oblivion !! after MOON

Moon is More realistic and Factual. we can understand and absorb the situation. it gave me more suspense

While Oblivion is much Like glamors and action packed rather then realistic and Factual ,

It does not give the real concept of Clones and all is more of fantasy then considerable Reality

TOM cruise is the BEST thing happened to movie and pushed up the movie (Morgan Freeman : is just like special guest)

but still it is one time watch .

Oblivion : 6.5 /10
Moon : 8/10

icebags

Technomancer
Gravity is amazing experience, 8+/10. watch it in 3D and if possible, @ imax !

not masterpiece though, lacks a story, and some situations are less than perfect/exaggerated but watch it for the experience! must watch for adults and teens who have/had dreams of becoming an astronaut. :D

lol @ how they made the russians villans, and chinese, the copycat :D

It was an average movie. Not a bad one. You cannot expect to see a copy pasted story from the game.

it's a very good movie. :)

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
icebags.. no spoilers please.. even if its as minutes as telling which country the villain is from

icebags

Technomancer
^it was hardly a spoiler because there
ain't any villain
, u will know after u see it. anyways, spoiler tags applied. ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
to all those liked this game watch this movie even if it is only for once ;)

Andrei Tarkovsky - Stalker 1979
Stalker (1979) - IMDb

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Gravity Imax(3D) -7/10

3D effects and CGI is brilliant, the creation of the virtual simulation of being in Space, at sub-kelvin temps, Vacuum, silence.... its enormity is so sophisticatedly designed. Perception of in-coming peril, sense of direction, movement and maneuvering in space and how its unthinkably different and difficult is portrayed very well and professionally, there is no loose ends to the technicalities in this movie.

Not much "Act" involved by sir Clooney and Sandra, and the story, in my thoughts could have been made more intriguing adding more obvious and great things happen in space.

P.S.- Sometimes it feels very necessary to me....to go in space to see how unimaginably beautiful The Earth looks, it was so beautiful even in the theater hall that everyone was humming "wow"...a great moment.

Is Gravity movie good?

Gravity is amazing experience, 8+/10. watch it in 3D and if possible, @ imax !

not masterpiece though, lacks a story, and some situations are less than perfect/exaggerated but watch it for the experience! must watch for adults and teens who have/had dreams of becoming an astronaut. :D

I've heard Gravity is kind of inspired from Planetes anime.

ashs1

Padawan
i was mistaken..Gravity (3D) had released here @pvr..went yesterday to watch it..what a movie !!!
One of the most enjoyable 3D movies ever !!
Must watch !

Top Bottom