Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Just i want to know . i have recent watched this movie . acting by dhanus was awersome . but i have doubt about its name . if possile please help . otherwise leave it. my intention is not a -VE . 3 Movie is on of the best. at least every one watch for one time. thank you.

3( Three ) :- 8/10

may be flop for u . i have watch movies for getting to learn something, not for flop or hit . in 3 , someone told u this movies is flop and u agree with you. u have not seen the acting of Dhanus. lastly message to our world about bipolar disorder. OK.

its ok.
Buddy I take back my words. This movie was good and Dhanush's acting in this movie was really impressive. This is second movie of his in which I liked his acting the other one was Raanjhna

6/10

Just i want to know . i have recent watched this movie . acting by dhanus was awersome . but i have doubt about its name . if possile please help . otherwise leave it. my intention is not a -VE . 3 Movie is on of the best. at least every one watch for one time. thank you.

3( Three ) :- 8/10

Pacific Rim has released on Digital ;-)
:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
What does releasing on digital mean?

amjath

Human Spambot

DVD/ bluray but we care BRRIP/DVDRIP

EAGLE EYE - 9/10

The scene in which Shia LaBeouf was crying seeing his brother body was outstanding. A real actor can be determined in which he performs the crying scene [Someone told me]

-1 point for the predictable Villian :p

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Pacific rim - Good masala story but the Kaijus shouldn't have been designed by Doordarshan productions.

Even the creatures in Alif Laila on TV, 18 years back were way better.

Last edited:

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Horrible Bosses (2011) - IMDb 7/10
Funny and lots of cursing plus that scene "motherf. jones" is from this movie. :D watchable.

It's Kind of a Funny Story (2010) - IMDb 8/10 Must Watch from me.
funny and twisted story.

The Truman Show (1998) - IMDb MUST MUST Watch.
really good movie guy stucked in tv reality show since he was born and he finds out that later and escapes.

The School of Rock (2003) - IMDb Must Watch
Totally funny and really good work.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Pacific rim - Good masala story but the Kaijus shouldn't have been designed by Doordarshan productions.

Even the creatures in Alif Laila on TV, 18 years back were way better.

Same here. The kaijus design was very bad. The "jaegars" were great though.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Pacific Rim -- 9/10
Pros : Nice Action-Film Story,Okay acting,Badass Robot vs Monster fights,Nice CGI.
Cons : Cheesy/Cliched ending,Kaijus look like they've been pulled out Ultraman or some Power Ranger show
+1 point for the cute Jap heroine.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Will start to watch Star Wars in release order..

The best way to watch the movies is this (and not the release oder):

Star Wars Episode IV : A new Hope
Star Wars Episode V : The Empire Strikes back
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi

It doesn't mean that .
It means that it is released DIGITALLY (Internet) on websites like Itunes , Netflix , Ultravoilet etc where you can watch it by paying ... , earlier it happened mostly after bluray /dvd release , now the new trend is that it is released roughly 10 days before the dvd/bluray release .

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
The best way to watch the movies is this (and not the release oder):

Star Wars Episode IV : A new Hope
Star Wars Episode V : The Empire Strikes back
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi

It doesn't mean that .
It means that it is released DIGITALLY (Internet) on websites like Itunes , Netflix , Ultravoilet etc where you can watch it by paying ... , earlier it happened mostly after bluray /dvd release , now the new trend is that it is released roughly 10 days before the dvd/bluray release

I actually meant this :|

Because if i use the P word here,I might get smited by the Bjollnir - Hammer of the Mods,And be Banished to Banheim

srsly dude.This is India.Ain't we have no Netflix o'er here

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
The Lone Ranger (2013) 8/10 Pretty Fun movie , Didnt expect it to be that good . Depp and Hammer had an awesome chemistry together . Some pretty good action scene , predictable story . I was hating the movie from trailers but after watching it ... I take oath to never pre-judge a movie :p Disappointed that it wont get a sequel .

Top Bottom