Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Raanjhana 7/10. Much better than I expected it to be. Dhanush was superb.

Would completely agree with you. Completely superb performance from Dhanush. This is my first movie of Dhanush was completely amazed. I was wondering why did the director pick him instead he could have had any other bollywood actor. I would say best performance of the year by far. Let's see if Hritik can beat it in Krishh3.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Just completed Watching The Colony
8/10 for me. great movie.....
Watched nasha Before colony. -5 for story, and over all 0/10. :troll:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Nasha is meh.. there is nothing .. if you are expecting to see "something" then don't bother.. there is NOTHING!!

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Pain and Gain 6.5 / 10
"Based on true story" :|

All The Rock movies aren't that much great I expected to be except Fast & Furious. In Fast Five, I didn't like how The Rock could be at the mercy of Mr. Vin Diesel (The Rock can easily kick his stupid white a$$ & the public knows it). Just saw GI Joe: Retaliation , his acting was kindf 'O.K.' But I am a Huge fan of his.

abhidev

Human Spambot
All The Rock movies aren't that much great I expected to be except Fast & Furious. In Fast Five, I didn't like how The Rock could be at the mercy of Mr. Vin Diesel (The Rock can easily kick his stupid white a$$ & the public knows it). Just saw GI Joe: Retaliation , his acting was kindf 'O.K.' But I am a Huge fan of his.

Watch 'Rundown' ...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Faster is awesome movie by Rock

R2K

In the Zone
Pain and Gain
7/10
Kinda disturbing considering it was a true story.
But I got the feeling that they tried to make fitness enthusiasts look like losers.

Top Bottom