Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Candy - 7/10
Movie about a couple (Heath Ledger & Abbie Cornish) & their drug addiction. The acting is great by both of them.
I'll watch this again sometime.
Been trying to watch Heath Ledger movies, his acting's been great in all his movies I've seen so far (4).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Err... since when is 6.5/10 movie a good movie? AFAIK, >7 is good >8.5 is great >9 is awesome. Just sayin'.

Or the ratings here a bit harsh for every movie?

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Moon - 9.5/10

I deleted Oblivion after watching Moon .

Why didn't Gerty tell Sam about the live feed ? After all it always wanted to help Sam.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Err... since when is 6.5/10 movie a good movie? AFAIK, >7 is good >8.5 is great >9 is awesome. Just sayin'.

Or the ratings here a bit harsh for every movie?

I guess everyone has their own rating standards. For me,
0 - worst possible rating, 1-3 : bad , 4 -6 : average 7-9 : Great
10 : best possible rating, There won't be over 10-15 movies I'd rate 10

I'd see movies rated 5 or 6 as a one time watch. I see 6.5 as above average.

Moon - 9.5/10
I've seen a few people here rate this movie high. I need to watch it.

Flash

Lost in speed
King's speech - I was so involved with the screenplay that i can't remember how the 2 hours was gone :mrgreen:
No wonder, it got so many oscars..

Hrishi

Any recommendations like "Inglorious basterds!" ? For the sake of epic dialogues. I loved it specially because dialogue , script and acting was top notch.
Brad Pitt and col. Hans were flawless.

Hrishi

Oblivion 2013 [ Tom cruise , Morgan freeman.]
6/10.
The graphics were good but at times looked animated.
They did poor work about revealing the suspense.
It had pretty much a similar concept in Moon , but that movie is better IMO if suspense is considered.
I don't like the way they closed the movie . Although acting was considerably good ( but there was nothing exceptional about this film .)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Any recommendations like "Inglorious basterds!" ? For the sake of epic dialogues. I loved it specially because dialogue , script and acting was top notch.
Brad Pitt and col. Hans were flawless.

Quentin Tarantino ftw!!

watch all his films. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
The Yes Men Fix the World (2009) - IMDb

Some of the stunts/pranks were really hilarious. I guess, they should do one for India :lol:

Top Bottom