Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
rhitwick it's better you exclude SRK movies wrt comparing them with other movies. I feel there maybe a bias involved.
Yes, there is biased involved. No, I won't stop comparing.

I don't mind if you say that there are good movies, bad movies and then there are SRK movies. That doesn't go with the above comparison you made.
I can justify if you are really interested.

And one more thing personally I couldn't sit for more than 15 mins of Agent Vinod. Other movies listed by you are atleast bearable.
I would rather watch Ek Tha Tiger couple of times in place of Agent Vinod.

Azaan>Agent Vinod>Ek Tha Tiger

amjath

Human Spambot
Chennai Express - 5.5/10
+ve: Hilarious, Entertaining, colourful
-ve: Scenes from previous tamil movies, Climax

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I guess I will have to be off commenting about anything that rhitwick says here. Sorry but I can't really stop replying to his comments even if he remotely starts bragging about SRK.
I assure you all for the next couple of post will discuss only about movies and nothing else. Unless someone provokes me.
@allu only the song pungi was the saving grace of the movie.

ashs1

Padawan
just came home after watching chennai express..
I think it was ok..1 time watch.. its not one of the best works of srk, but it had a hilarious first half !!! :D :lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Justice league:- the flashpoint paradox - 9/10 ..I finally got to see this after the rave reviews it had received and wow did it surprise me...Its one of the best DC animation movies ever....

harsh1387

Broken In
CE is next to bodyguard in my worst movies ever watched and give me 2.5 hours of my life back list.:p
I enjoyed ek that tiger to an extent maybe cos of Kat :D
Rohit Shetty is Priyadarshan of Bollywood. Put in idiotic script, some giggles, flying cars, flying humans and voila you have a Rohit shetty production. His Golmaal series is time pass and really liked Singham.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Skull 6/10

Nice classic horror.

Cheap budget though. Has one or two good moments. Strike out is the nightmare scene.
Give it a try if you want. Don't expect much.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Just watched oblivion A Must watch Movie for Story, Graphic and concepts. great IMO.

Just watched oblivion A Must watch Movie for Story, Graphic and concepts. great IMO.

cyborg47

Technomancer
The Prestige ........ 6.8/10 ..... perfect example of over loaded expectations seriously kills the fun, how so ever good the product is ...... with Christopher Nohlan, Christian Bale, Huge Jackman team what less can you expect. Well for the record the story is about two magicians, trying to outwit each other with that perfect life time trick that would drown the other. This cat and mouse game between the two really has some good twist and turns through out the movie, but the end twist though good was not something which was straight to your face (as was been advertised), something like of The usual suspect or SAW. But still an enjoyable movie never the less.

Prestige is a masterpiece, Nolan's best to date IMO.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Inception>Memento>TDKR>TDK>BB>Prestige (Not Watched Insomnia,Following)

Many (ALL!) will disagree with the one in Bold , but I like it better than the other 2 . :D

P.S. Waiting for Interstellar !

Flash

Lost in speed
'Jobs' releasing tomorrow, i guess.

*we-are-awesome.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/steve-jobs-movie-release-date.jpg

Top Bottom