Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

harsh1387

Broken In
Chennai Express-
2/5 rating from me. 1 for beautiful south locations and 1 for Deepika. Srk disappoints big time. So does Rohit shetty. I dont know why Srk isn't doing anything like chak de and swades. He needs to do such roles.

d3p

PowerHouse
Chennai Express - 0/10

For the First time, i slept peacefully in PVR. No more words to explain.

Why they shot few minutes of the movie at Munnar, Kerala ?? Anyway leave that logic. The Movie was so entertaining actually, so did i sleep.

Agent Vinod was far better than this.

pratik385

In the zone
I think we should create "Lets bash SRK and Rhitwick" thread and I still cant understand why ajayritik cant just google about nudity in films? there are plenty of website. I'm getting tired of these 2 topics!

BTW: How many of you guys watched The Conjuring night show?
I'm gonna watch it on Indipendence day 11:30 PM :mygreen:

Hope this will be scary after series of disappointing "so called horror movies".

ajayritik

Technomancer
I think we should create "Lets bash SRK and Rhitwick" thread and I still cant understand why ajayritik cant just google about nudity in films? there are plenty of website. I'm getting tired of these 2 topics!
Sure pratik will make a note of your point here. Infact after this incident happening I felt like posting to check about couple of more movies but remembered how pissed off rhitwick was and I think the other person was amjath. And now you.
And you are a big supporter of rhitwick posting about his SRK Fanaticism? What were the two topics you were talking about?

And please don't let me get started on this whole thing about me asking about nudity. I stopped discussing about the topic sometime back. However if you insist that I present my point of view then I don't mind posting them all over again.

And one more thing it's websites not website.

Last edited:

pratik385

In the zone
And you are a big supporter of rhitwick posting about his SRK Fanaticism? What were the two topics you were talking about?

lol :D
Whenever i see Rhitwick reviewing SRK's movie i skip :p

2 topics were:
Huge pile of comments based on:
1. SRK and rhitwick's review on his films.
2. Your question about nudity.
coz it makes browsing hard for me through this thread!

About your point, I'm not pissed at all. One may not remember that there are nude scenes in film..so the safe bet is to refer few websites which do have these details...I understand your side of story as i also live in a joint family (18 memebers). But after watching so many movies I've developed instinct that its going to happen somewhere in the movie, common sense and reading from scenes..i just fast forwd it :p I've seen 2 or 3 movies only with family btw (Home Alone and Ice age series) as I always prefer to watch movies all alone.
So give this option a try, Cheers!

harsh1387

Broken In
On the topic of nudity I watch lot of movies at home. But before watching I always check IMDB for the amount of violence and nudity. Easiest way.

amjath

Human Spambot

BTW: How many of you guys watched The Conjuring night show?
I'm gonna watch it on Indipendence day 11:30 PM :mygreen:

Hope this will be scary after series of disappointing "so called horror movies".

I watched 8.30 show, it ll not disappoint u

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Chennai Express - 0/10

For the First time, i slept peacefully in PVR. No more words to explain.

Why they shot few minutes of the movie at Munnar, Kerala ?? Anyway leave that logic. The Movie was so entertaining actually, so did i sleep.

Agent Vinod was far better than this.

Hahahahah lol :lol:

Thanks for the warning buddy. :) I was planning for this movie with my brother as he's a big SRK fan.
Now i guess i'll send someone else with him.

d3p

PowerHouse
Hahahahah lol :lol:

Thanks for the warning buddy. :) I was planning for this movie with my brother as he's a big SRK fan.
Now i guess i'll send someone else with him.

Well i have no comments for SRK Fans. But if you aren't one of them, then surely find something else to watch than this. At least money can be spent well there.

Top Bottom