Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
lol...right.
Just came back from second viewing of "Chennai Express"

All your arguments are invalid!

Bro instead of watching the crap CE twice, better watch Raanjhna. Acting from Dhanush is far better than what SRK could do!

Bhai tere mu mein ghee-shakkar!

I hope it gets true someday. Right now I'm temping, someday hope to get into his payroll!

Yeh temping kya hoti hai yaar? Itne saare English movie dekhta hai kuch dhang ki English to bol liya kar?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Bro instead of watching the crap CE twice
I'll watch any movie I want and however number of times I wish to. Certainly do not need permission/suggestion from you.
better watch Raanjhna.
Watched "Raanjhana" already. Read my review in "Movie review" thread.
Acting from Dhanush is far better than what SRK could do!
And, by anyway you are trying to say Dhanush in Raanjhana is better than (supposedly) SRK in Raanjhana

Yeh temping kya hoti hai yaar? Itne saare English movie dekhta hai kuch dhang ki English to bol liya kar?
FYI
temping - definition of temping by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Pull out your Webster/Oxford whichever hardcover Eng-Eng dictionary you have in your house and search the word.

Again, you certainly do not know everything!

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'll watch any movie I want and however number of times I wish to. Certainly do not need permission/suggestion from you.

Watched "Raanjhana" already. Read my review in "Movie review" thread.

And, by anyway you are trying to say Dhanush in Raanjhana is better than (supposedly) SRK in Raanjhana

FYI
temping - definition of temping by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Pull out your Webster/Oxford whichever hardcover Eng-Eng dictionary you have in your house and search the word.

Again, you certainly do not know everything!

I think I went a little overboard about you watching Raanjhna. I should have kept my opinion to myself.
Oh Sorry I didn't check your review on the movie. Apologies again.
It was just an hypothesis that if SRK had acted in the same movie. His acting would have been not upto mark.

I started getting pompous about the English thing. I don't use sophisticated English like you. I guess it's coz you spend most of the time reading dictionaries.

That's true I don't know everything! But that doesn't prove you know everything.

When you get upset about someone telling you what to watch and not to watch.
You should not bother interfering whether their Grand Parents or Parents watch the movie together.
You have no Bl... right to comment with whom I should watch movie. Whether it's my 2 year old kiddo or a 90 year old Grand Mom.
They have their own sensibilities.
You attack me it's fine. But better you don't get my family in this.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Justice League : Flashpoint Paradox 7/10

Nice movie.

When you get upset about someone telling you what to watch and not to watch.
You should not bother interfering whether their Grand Parents or Parents watch the movie together.
You have no Bl... right to comment with whom I should watch movie. Whether it's my 2 year old kiddo or a 90 year old Grand Mom.
They have their own sensibilities.
You attack me it's fine. But better you don't get my family in this.
I get it. I see where you are hurt.
And, its clear now, you were searching a scope to say these words to me. That's the reason you constantly tried to provoke me in past two days. You kept on quoting your post about SRK and asking my opinion.
Today with slightest chance you vomited everything.

First, that time I posted that "I imagine..." that was my imagination to explain your phrase "does it have nude scenes" to myself. It was never done to make a mockery of you. I, later apologized to you too. But, that did not heal the wound I guess.

Second, neither I attacked you nor I had any intention to. You took it personal. Your problem.

Third, we can stop here or we can continue. You started it this time. You take the call.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Justice League : Flashpoint Paradox 7/10

Nice movie.

I get it. I see where you are hurt.
And, its clear now, you were searching a scope to say these words to me. That's the reason you constantly tried to provoke me in past two days. You kept on quoting your post about SRK and asking my opinion.
Today with slightest chance you vomited everything.

First, that time I posted that "I imagine..." that was my imagination to explain your phrase "does it have nude scenes" to myself. It was never done to make a mockery of you. I, later apologized to you too. But, that did not heal the wound I guess.

Second, neither I attacked you nor I had any intention to. You took it personal. Your problem.

Third, we can stop here or we can continue. You started it this time. You take the call.

After the incident happened you said Sorry and in reply to that I tried to tell you that I was really hurt. For which you told that you could have forgot about it but now you will not. This got me pissed off. Firstly you could have just used the Family instead of singing out people like Grand.. whatever. Also by just adding imagine you don't become a SAINT. Also just like how it's your business to watch whatever movie you like the same way it's my wish for what I need to get hurt. If anybody on this forum thinks what rhitwick said was ok/Fine then I would say that they are very insensitive to others feelings.

Next time if there is a similar context ensure that you don't single out any of my family members.
If you are frustrated just PM me and tell we will discuss. But you have no business counting my family members with whatever crap imagination you have and posting that on forums.

PERIOD.
AMEN.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
After the incident happened you said Sorry and in reply to that I tried to tell you that I was really hurt. For which you told that you could have forgot about it but now you will not. This got me pissed off.
You forgot to mention the part where I apologized to you and you told that you did not trust me.
That, buddy, pissed me off too.

Firstly you could have just used the Family instead of singing out people like Grand.. whatever. Also by just adding imagine you don't become a SAINT. Also just like how it's your business to watch whatever movie you like the same way it's my wish for what I need to get hurt.
:D

If anybody on this forum thinks what rhitwick said was ok/Fine then I would say that they are very insensitive to others feelings.

Next time if there is a similar context ensure that you don't single out any of my family members.
If you are frustrated just PM me and tell we will discuss. But you have no business counting my family members with whatever crap imagination you have and posting that on forums.

PERIOD.
AMEN.

Mr. this is Internet forum. And, in TDF we've very good MODs and Admins and very well defined rules. If you think I've broken any rule of this forum, report me. Let the MODs judge me.
And know this, I'll report you too. You know...for the same reason you would report me.

ajayritik

Technomancer
@rhitwick you still didn't answer my earlier question. You think Singham and Golmaal3 are not good?

You forgot to mention the part where I apologized to you and you told that you did not trust me.
That, buddy, pissed me off too.
As much as possible I would admit if there is a fault of mine. And seriously I think when you said Sorry I shouldn't have said I don't trust you. I'm Sorry for that.

Mr. this is Internet forum. And, in TDF we've very good MODs and Admins and very well defined rules. If you think I've broken any rule of this forum, report me. Let the MODs judge me.
And know this, I'll report you too. You know...for the same reason you would report me.
I haven't addressed you as Mr. anywhere. And also I have not mentioned any where that I wanted to report etc.
Also why I ask about nudity is one day I watched movie called The Burning which had not parental guidance listed in imdb and I found that it had quite a few scenes of nudity. Hence I thought in these kind of instances maybe someone who watched a specific movie can help me in letting me know.

You go on praising about SRK, watching certain movies again and again and posting here and that would not piss of anyone. But if someone asks about nudity repeatedly then you will get pissed off? And your answer would be I guess that these two are different things.

Just check few of the replies to posts of yours describing your SRK's fanboyism from other members and you will know that I'm not odd man our or singling you out.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Also why I ask about nudity is one day I watched movie called The Burning which had not parental guidance listed in imdb and I found that it had quite a few scenes of nudity.

not a big deal...if u r concerned about scenes & all then do watch it alone first & give a certificate of authenticity whether its allowed or not for family viewing (coz u won't get help always)

God helps those..who help themselves :pray:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Someone posted this on facebook.

Few Chennai express updates:-

Naxalites decided to go jail than watching Chennai express.

Lashkar-E-Tauyba owns responsibility of Chennai express.

Rajnikant went to coma after watching Chennai express.

Best scene in Chennai express: The Interval

Incometax department to raid audience who watched Chennai express.

ajayritik

Technomancer
not a big deal...if u r concerned about scenes & all then do watch it alone first & give a certificate of authenticity whether its allowed or not for family viewing (coz u won't get help always)

God helps those..who help themselves :pray:
Thanks Zangetus for the advice. Will keep it in mind. I don't know why I didn't get this thought. You are a genius.

harsh1387

Broken In
Lol.. Last couple of pages had been real entertainment :p
Yet to see chennai express so comments reserved.

Saw Trance last night. Really good movie.
Someone compared it to inception in user reviews but I dont think it is anywhere near that.
Few nude scenes.
Will rate it 8/10

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Shrine (2011) - 6.5/10
though its under-estimated & low ratings in imdb but movie totally good...suspense is revealed in the end..must watch horror :-D

Thanks Zangetus for the advice. Will keep it in mind. I don't know why I didn't get this thought. You are a genius.
My Pleasure :toast:

Top Bottom