Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Well my wife is a fan of SRK so I don't have any option of not going to this movie. :(
Wish me good luck guys.
And guess what the last movie which made me sleep in a multiplex was?
Jab Tak Hai Jaan!
Only second in my history of watching movies in theaters/multiplex.

d3p

PowerHouse
Well my wife is a fan of SRK so I don't have any option of not going to this movie. :(
Wish me good luck guys.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan!

Similar case with me too, but at least nothing will disturbe you, while sleeping in the theatre. So GOOD LUCK & Take a small pillow with you.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Wish me good luck guys.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan!
doctors should recommend sleepy movies to insomnia patients :-D

ajayritik

Technomancer
Ok, I'll talk about you when "Happy New Year" releases...

Rhitwick, you still remember what happened to Tees Maar Khan which was the last directorial venture of Farah Khan right?
And you know there is a panauti in Happy New Year by name Abhishekh. So don't count your chickens too soon. Otherwise you may have to end up supporting the movie maker.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Rhitwick, you still remember what happened to Tees Maar Khan which was the last directorial venture of Farah Khan right?
And you know there is a panauti in Happy New Year by name Abhishekh. So don't count your chickens too soon. Otherwise you may have to end up supporting the movie maker.

A simple stat for you,
Main Hoon Na - Farah Khan's first movie with SRK : Verdict Superhit
Om Shanti Om - Farah Khan's Second movie with SRK : Verdict Superhit
Tees Maar Khan - Farah Khan's Third movie without SRK : Verdict Superflop

Happy New Year - Farah Khan's Fourth movie : Probable verdict Superhit

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
This seems more of a chance to refute to the claims of CE being crap along with SRK rather than based on any solid foundation.
I had reviewed that movie when it had released. I still stand to my ground BMB was a borefest for me.

~snipped~
Bhag Milkha Bhaag 6.5/10

(Not impressed, not going to do full review)
One long, boring, melodramatic good movie. Watch only for Farhan Akhtar. He's a fine example of how dedicated an actor can be for a role. He alone pushed this immovable boulder and none but him should get any credit for this movie's success. And, another man should leave country as he/she'll be on a wanted list...the fcking editor of this movie. Was he sleeping when it movie came to him or he was not paid at all.
Why so much minute details? There is a 15 minutes scene on every available TRIVIA on Milkha Singh. And those trivia do not contribute anyway in the main story. Then there comes those misplaced songs and overdose of slow-mo.

This movie bored me. You can start for my home already to beat me but that is my opinion about this movie.

~snipped~

BTW with CE being compared to super craps like Eak tha tiger and Agent Vinod, I am actually curious to watch it to see how bad it actually turns out to be, coz how crap rohit shetty movies are, there still are few scenes that do bring a giggle, though it still does not make them strong enough to wast time and money to go to Multiplex, but a casual viewing on any channel is ok, while you take dinner or lunch .. :). Agent Vinod, eak the tiger and the likes of that, are not even that worthy ......

CE>Agent Viniod>JTHJ>Ra.One>Ek Tha Tiger

@sam9s, in case of CE you might sit through the first half. I don't take guarantee of second half.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I had reviewed that movie when it had released. I still stand to my ground BMB was a borefest for me.

CE>Agent Viniod>JTHJ>Ra.One>Ek Tha Tiger

@sam9s, in case of CE you might sit through the first half. I don't take guarantee of second half.

rhitwick it's better you exclude SRK movies wrt comparing them with other movies. I feel there maybe a bias involved.
I don't mind if you say that there are good movies, bad movies and then there are SRK movies. That doesn't go with the above comparison you made.

Too be very honest I don't have problem with Rohit Shetty movies. Infact I enjoyed G3. I can't say that much abt Bol Bacchan!
Let me see how CE turns out.

And one more thing personally I couldn't sit for more than 15 mins of Agent Vinod. Other movies listed by you are atleast bearable.
I would rather watch Ek Tha Tiger couple of times in place of Agent Vinod.

Top Bottom