Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Just came home from FAST and Furious 6 ...

Only One word coming OUT My Mouth !! AWESOME .

Some may compain that Car chase and all stuff of FnF francisee is going out ...

But if you Like High pace action Movies with Cars : It for you ...

ANy way i like movie :8 out of 10 ( 2 Points less as there was no element of surprise in Whole movie , it was completely predictable)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Muay Thai Chaiya 5.5/10

Good fight scenes but sadly did not understand the story properly. Got a thai language movie with polish subs. English subs did not work. Watched only fight sequences.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Has anyone gone to the IMAX in Mumbai , I am going to Mumbai this week planning To see Man of Steel there , so if anyone has been there how big is the screen ? I see there are two Imax there which is better PVR or Big Cinemas ?

I see most of my movies there..its brilliant...

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Go goa gone... Forgot to mention one great conversation that uses all the short forms, even local ones, that was a very well written bit

Watched Jannat 2, OMG! and Loot. Dont ask. J2 and loot are must not watch, but omg! was too good. Will appeal to theists and atheists! Never gets preachy, very thought provoking and funny at the same time. Liked the distinction between god fearing and god loving in the end. Must watch.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Go goa gone... Forgot to mention one great conversation that uses all the short forms, even local ones, that was a very well written bit

Watched Jannat 2, OMG! and Loot. Dont ask. J2 and loot are must not watch, but omg! was too good. Will appeal to theists and atheists! Never gets preachy, very thought provoking and funny at the same time. Liked the distinction between god fearing and god loving in the end. Must watch.

I agree with OMG! part , its a must watch .

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Theevram - 7/10
Theevram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soodhu Kavvum - 8.5/10
Comedy of Errors
Soodhu Kavvum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
The Hunger Games (2012)

*ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4NDg3NzYxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgyNzkyNw@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

IMO, a must watch..
i didn't read the novels though :wink:
142 minutes of awsomeness..

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Man of Steel 6/10

Zack Snyder is Rohit Shetty of Hollywood. Did not care about story, blowing up things doesn't make a good movie. If I may...Die Hard 4 showed more destruction than this.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Man of Steel 6/10

Zack Snyder is Rohit Shetty of Hollywood. Did not care about story, blowing up things doesn't make a good movie. If I may...Die Hard 4 showed more destruction than this.

I know right, those super powerful beings should have fought with match sticks and kisses instead of fighting like real gods, damn Snyder!! :evil:

On the serious note, I wait and hope to see a single negative review that either makes good points, or not be too nostalgic that its not similar to the original superman, and more importantly, not being too influenced by those lame reviews on RT.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I know right, those super powerful beings should have fought with match sticks and kisses instead of fighting like real gods, damn Snyder!! :evil:
I'm think I'm getting slow now-a-days. What did you mean again?

On the serious note, I wait and hope to see a single negative review that either makes good points, or not be too nostalgic that its not similar to the original superman, and more importantly, not being too influenced by those lame reviews on RT.
My comment was totally unbiased and based on what I saw on screen. I never watch movies reading their reviews (I do that after watching the movie, just to match if my thoughts are matching with the experts)
And yes, nostalgia deducted 4 points here. I read the comics and this is not how it starts.

Flash

Lost in speed
Watched Before sunrise.
Good movie, but i felt very slow. Especially when they blabber about things in order to continue the conversation.

Yet to watch the sequels.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Man of Steel - 7/10, saw it in 3D :(

Movie was good enough, but I think the Studio should have given more freedom to the writers, battles were good, but as I saw it in 3D it lost thrill.

for Hans Zimmer 10/10..

EDIT:
Faora-Ul :wub::wub::wub:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Man of steel-7/10

The first half was dragged and boring, go watch the movie only for the CLIMAX
wasnt as good as expected :(

Top Bottom