Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Ek thi daayan - Different horror story from bollywood. Good songs which don't cut the pace of the script. Never a suspense, but the suspense element should have been tighter. Just lacked the punch factor, but still a decent flick.

(Watched movie in a Cinema hall after lonnnnnnng time! Not sure which movie did I watch last. 3 Idiots probably.)

Neuron

Electronic.
Gangs Of Wasseypur 2 wasn't as good as the first part. Expected more drama. And some scenes were unreasonably long. Would give a 7.7/10.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
No, I did what I thought, and I don't give a **** about you. Obviously you are hurt badly, because joker is involved :lol:
And please use English.

Why do you have to abuse an actor everytime his name is uttered? What has he done to you?

And, if you are serious about giving 1.1 to DTPH then defend it by explaining your opinion about it or STFU!
You just can't comment because you can!

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
As a matter of fact, I can. As I said before, I don't call any joker an actor.
So either **** off or get the fact right.
1.1 is overrated for that nonsense I'll say.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
As a matter of fact, I can. As I said before, I don't call any joker an actor.
So either **** off or get the fact right.
1.1 is overrated for that nonsense I'll say.
Fact?!!! I don't see any 'fact' in your comment...just an arrogant person whining like an annoying kid.

Either you explain your rating or STFU....

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Fact?!!! I don't see any 'fact' in your comment...just an arrogant person whining like an annoying kid.

Either you explain your rating or STFU....
I don't need to explain my rating, rather you give one and explain. Any matured person will understand who is being kiddish here :rolleyes:
And stop farting please, kid.

Flash

Lost in speed
Mr. Bean's Holiday

Having it with myself for more than a year, yet watched it yesterday only. :mrgreen:
Less Dialogues - More expressions - More comedy.

Give it a watch & Give it a laugh.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@rhitwick: chill man... :-D

Mr. Bean's Holiday

Having it with myself for more than a year, yet watched it yesterday only. :mrgreen:
Less Dialogues - More expressions - More comedy.

Give it a watch & Give it a laugh.
One of the best Atkinson Movies....
some of his other I like
Johny English 1 & 2

Flash

Lost in speed
Johnny English 1 is way better than its sequel. I felt, JE2 sets its path on a darker side, leaving the fun portrayed in JE1/

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Guys...let's stop it and agree to disagree. I know a movie can mean much more to one if he/she can relate to it personally.

rhitwick, you used to be cool before. Just reminding you that.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Guys...let's stop it and agree to disagree. I know a movie can mean much more to one if he/she can relate to it personally.

rhitwick, you used to be cool before. Just reminding you that.

I used to be...but when it comes to SRK.

IDK guys....I'm his blind supporter and now-a-days I see a trend has started to abuse SRK by any means possible. There are people who has not even seen his movies but still hate him because its cool! I can understand if its about any bad movie but when a person just says "its a bad movie" and refuses to explain why he said so, it seems more personal issue than any film/acting skill related issue.

This is a movie discussion thread. I simply asked him to explain his stand.

AND, I'll repeat this in future for similar circumstances.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I dont like SRK , but then I try not to watch movies made by him , so anyone who doesnt like a certain actor should probably stay away from his movies , also I fully agree with rhitwick's above post.

Top Bottom