Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW This Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) - IMDb is one hilarious movie, I was not sure about this movie, but it was a surprise.

8/10.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
@Everyone . What are the Prices Of 3D Tickets in your place .

Here In weekends it is Rs.100 (front 2 rows)/200(top two rows)/120(everything in between).

icebags

Technomancer
At last saw The Classic. What an amazing movie, gahm-sah-hahm-ni-da to people who created such a masterpiece 10+/10 .

*i.imgur.com/SgrfB.png

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Saw The Amazing Spiderman (3D) in Vishal E-Square , Pune @50/- only!

Ratings: 7/10. Some effects reminded me of Mirror's Edge. :)

abhidev

Human Spambot
watched 'Lockout'...the plot was good but only the starting 40mins were decent rest of the movie could have been much better. 5/10

cyborg47

Technomancer
Amazing spiderman..CRAP! the action sequences were so dull, wonder what the director was even thinking. The 3D was great, but very few scenes. Not worth watching on IMAX.
The original Sam Raimi's spiderman was far better imo.

All hopes on TDKR now :D

Last edited:

quan chi

mortal kombat
The dark knight rises is shot especially for IMAX theaters.If i am not mistaken most of the scenes were shot with an IMAX camera (70mm with a bigger picture area).So that you will be able to see the effects more clearly.3d is not required for every high budget movie.

pratik385

In the zone
Guys,The Dark Knight Rises will be screened at IMAX, Mumbai?
Im planning to watch it there, will it be worth?
Damages? :D

cyborg47

Technomancer
The dark knight rises is shot especially for IMAX theaters.If i am not mistaken most of the scenes were shot with an IMAX camera (70mm with a bigger picture area).So that you will be able to see the effects more clearly.3d is not required for every high budget movie.

Around one hour of IMAX footage in TDKR.
Previously, The Dark Knight had about 30 minutes of it.

Guys,The Dark Knight Rises will be screened at IMAX, Mumbai?
Im planning to watch it there, will it be worth?
Damages? :D

Man I should be asking that kind of question about Prasadz, they've been a little lazy these days.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Yeah I know..thats what I was saying, that I should be worried about the prasadz imax lol. I'm sure mumbai IMAX will definitely get TDKR ;)

cyborg47

Technomancer
What!
IMAX,Prasadz will not screen the movies which are shot with IMAX cams?
lol :D
btw worth it?

you won't? BANE will get you!! :twisted:
and..the punishment will be much more severe :p

on the serious note, yes, this is one movie that's worth watching on IMAX..I mean c'mon, its Nolan and Wally Pfister. The best IMAX movie I'd watched was Inception, not because of the special effects or anything (not that their bad either) but Nolan's direction and Wally's cinematography, epicness!!

Top Bottom