Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Even I thought the same way.. as we have TDKR to watch. But ticket prices in Hyderabad are very cheap(due to low % of taxes). Just 250rs per ticket in IMAX 3D :p

d3p

PowerHouse
Act of Valor - 9.5/10
to all COD, Battlefield * Medal of Honor lovers...

21 Jump Street - 7.5/10

Kicka$$ comedy...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The Amazing Spider Man - 7.5/10 , good watch.. Iirfan Khan's role was short, but it was not as pathetic as Anil Kapoors in MI:GP :p

BTW.. was there any post credit scenes?

abhidev

Human Spambot
The Amazing Spider Man - 7.5/10 , good watch.. Iirfan Khan's role was short, but it was not as pathetic as Anil Kapoors in MI:GP :p

BTW.. was there any post credit scenes?

yes...there was one where Dr. Connors is in a prison cell with a new villain(don't know who that is)...but is going to be the next villain

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Must Watch: Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009) - IMDb - 10/10 :)

Hachik? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Watch the original also..Hachi-ko (1987) - IMDb I think the English title is Hachiko Monogatari..

to be frank .. I get tears ever time I watch this movie..

BTW I came to know about this movie from Kalpik.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Just came back from the movie.

Not a great movie. But not a shabby either. Andre Garfield felt fresh in the role of Spider-Man. He performed well in fun parts. Emma stone was hot as ever. Martin Sheen was good as the uncle. The lizard guy was okay. I don't know why but the entire movie he talks like a troubled teenager. And that dude who played as a cop did a decent job. However the movie tone was not convincing... it went from a troubled teenager who wants to help bad to kind of dark tone, which didn't connect all that much to me.

And this movie(Except last 20minutes) is not at all worth watching in IMAX 3D. The image just fails to do justice to the big screen. Most of scenes were grainy, blurry and rough around the edges. I think this won't be a problem to 35mm screens.

But that's one side of the coin, the last 20minutes however, were fantastic. Spidy swinging glory was personified by the IMAX and the 3D. Also there isn't nothing worth watching in 3D, the entire first half of the movie.

I would give it 7/10.

Hrishi

Saw this movie named warrior ,where two brothers get up against each other..Its a very emotional movie from one point of view , and lots of action , MMA, mix marshal arts.

Warrior(2012).

A must see for the weekends.:)

abhidev

Human Spambot
watched 'American reunion'...good comedy...some of the scenes were really funny but some were really yuck...all in all good one time watch 6.5/10

Top Bottom