Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

d3p

PowerHouse
The Avengers - what an awesome movie,liked all the super heroes,esp Iron Man and Hulk:hyper: steals the show and of course there's Scarlet Johansson:wub:,movies should be made like this and should be enjoyed only in theaters.
Rating - 10/10

I'm not a big fan of any of these Super Heroes, but someway i feel there's wasn't much for THOR or Captain America in this movie.

y2karthik

Broken In
Because of the entertainment it provides, see I didn't like the hulk movies except for Ed Norton but liked hulk in Avengers,experience it on cinemas also I envy those who had seen the movie in IMAX because of its experience.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Just came back from The Avengers, good one.. but I couldn't watch/follow the last 10-15 mins as my nephew started crying :(.. have to watch it again.. maybe tomorrow.. :p ill give the rating after watching it again..

R2K

In the Zone
Buried (2010) - IMDb
8/10
There was plenty of plot holes but the movie manages to build up the viewers excitement from the very first minute it begins !!

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'Avengers'...awesome sfx.....Iron man's one liners and Hulk's action was too good...Captain America seemed less powerful....was expecting a new suit for him 9/10

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Avengers 10/10 (Saw it in 3D and again in 2D)

The movie has everything you can wish for in a comic book movie and , it is now my favorite Superhero movie , followed by Dark Kinght at second , Iron Man and X2 (tied) at third.

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Just watched 'Sherlock Holmes - Game of shadows'....one of the greatest movies I have seen lately...loved it 9/10

batman

Broken In
lol..got me..:wink:..was typing with my mobile and didn't observe...

and guys why don't you add some tv series...
my fav..
big bang theory(best comedy show i have watched)
how i met your mother
supernatural
touch
prison break
friends
the river
two and a half men...:-D

Sherlock is a good series

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'Vicky Donor'...after watching this movie...'Main treadmill par hu' and 'Mera Handicraft ka business hai' will never mean the same :D 7/10

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
The avengers- 10/10...

saw this in imax 3d....loved the freaking movie...it was worth waiting for years to see this...Also i had an orgasm seeing the post credit scene...it sets up the movie very well

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The avengers- 10/10...

saw this in imax 3d....loved the freaking movie...it was worth waiting for years to see this...Also i had an orgasm seeing the post credit scene...it sets up the movie very well

Can you please describe the post credit in a spoiler ? I missed it ..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I've got a movie Tetsuo:The Iron Man (nothing to do with Marvel). It's a japanese horror flick made in an Arthouse style. Going to watch it tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Bottom