Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I've got a movie Tetsuo:The Iron Man (nothing to do with Marvel). It's a japanese horror flick made in an Arthouse style. Going to watch it tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude, no. I watched this crazy thing. Not horror but flesh and steel.

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
The Avengers - 9/10

Awesome movie, 4 super heroes in one movie! and those breath taking visual effects. Loved it :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
dark knight> x-men origins>>avengers~x men 1st class

this has been a long debate among my friends as well...first of all you can't compare avengers with dark knight...dark knight was more dark & gritty...avengers is more action/humour..they were both shots with different plans in mind...to me they can't be compared...dude u liked xmen origin wolverine more than xmen first class...really??i thought it was ****...

going to watch avengers again today..hoping to find some easter eggs...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Query regarding Fury and Rogers
BTW why did Steve Rogers give a that money to Nick Fury? was that because Rogers had told nick fury that nothing would surprise him now?

icebags

Technomancer
this has been a long debate among my friends as well...first of all you can't compare avengers with dark knight...dark knight was more dark & gritty...avengers is more action/humour..they were both shots with different plans in mind...to me they can't be compared...dude u liked xmen origin wolverine more than xmen first class...really??i thought it was ****...

going to watch avengers again today..hoping to find some easter eggs...

origins is a very good movie, with in depth story of love, passion and irony of destiny. u can watch it over and over, it wont feel boring.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Query regarding Fury and Rogers
BTW why did Steve Rogers give a that money to Nick Fury? was that because Rogers had told nick fury that nothing would surprise him now?
Erm when nick fury goes to steve rogers to get him back to the world,steve says nothing can surprise him,where nick fury bets him 10 bucks,which he later hands over because of the giant aircraft..or whatever that is...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Erm when nick fury goes to steve rogers to get him back to the world,steve says nothing can surprise him,where nick fury bets him 10 bucks,which he later hands over because of the giant aircraft..or whatever that is...

Thanks... got it :D

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
IMO the first half of Avengers was also great with all that humor , plus a good storyline and acting going in , the STARKism which was in and building up for the final battle was done well with fight between the character in between as well.

@Ronnie11 It was a helicarrier

Stephen Alter

Broken In
Despite the fact that I am a guy, I prefer romantic movies. I recommend you: "Love Story"; “Only You” couples would fall in love with this movie; “Love Actually” - beautiful Movie;” At first sight “ my favorite, it’s just not a Love story but much more than that.

Top Bottom