Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
1408... it was greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt..

nobody in my family could get its story correctly.. they kept teasing me for three weeks saying "daddy... daddy...." as the lil girl keeps calling his dad....

watch "back to the future trilogy"..... its greatttttttt..

ajayritik

Technomancer
I remember sometime back I watched a movie in which the heroine has a younger brother and a step mother. All of a sudden either in hospital or in her bedroom an opening comes which leads to hell. The Step mother is bad in this. Any idea what movie could this be? Quite a few times in the movie this opening/gate comes by itself. It was a horror genre movie.
Can someone tell me which movie could this have been?

Guys?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
BTW red dragon is horror movie?
and the story of 28 days later and 28 weeks later seems similar.. :|

Red dragon is hannibal lecter's series. It's not much of a horror movie but might be slightly disturbing and shocking.

28 days later is the first installment. Slow paced but rich content.
28 weeks later is second one. Fast paced, more generic stuff but still enjoyable.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Housefull 2 3.9/5.
I swear you will not stop Laughing before the interval,You might be even scared to sip in your Pepsi.After the interval its bit dragged,But still fun.
The whole theater couldn't Stop :rofl: :lol:

kbar1

Journeyman
Apollo 13, The Green Mile, Green Zone, The Thin Red Line, Blood Diamond, Firewall, Batman Begins, Behind Enemy Lines...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Someone recommend some good detective movies.

sherlock holmes :mrgreen:

Guys I had asked this question couple of months ago but didn't get much response.
So asking again.
I remember sometime back I watched a movie in which the heroine has a younger brother and a step mother. All of a sudden either in hospital or in her bedroom an opening comes which leads to hell. The Step mother is bad in this. Any idea what movie could this be? Quite a few times in the movie this opening/gate comes by itself. It was a horror genre movie.

Can someone tell me which movie could this have been?

do u know any of the actor name in that movie then only its possible to tell the movie name :|

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
It is more of a psychological horror.Horror on the lower side.If you have read the novel by stephen king then it add as a plus point in understanding.Needs a bit of understanding and analysis.

as per wiki, stephen didn't actually have any nice words to say on this film adaptation of his novel. i can understand the novel (ie, the 'source') must've had the real substance, which the director seems to have been confused with, which is evident for an observant viewer of the movie (mixing psychological aspects with supernatural occurrences, without giving a determining shape to either of them).

R2K

In the Zone
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011) - IMDb
8/10
Good action flick...( Well a combination of action with a ton of space age gadgets (except for iphones :D) thrown in.
Also the only movie which didn't make India look like a sh!t hole. Actually I was amazed how Developed and clean it looked. :D

Top Bottom