Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ajayritik

Technomancer
Grudge 7/10.
I liked the movie till the end but when they reveal the actual thing about the ghost I felt it was lame. Climax could have been better.
I remember a year ago or before someone had posted some good asian horror movies Korean or Japanese I don't remember can someone please post them.

Wish there was a good 3D horror movie as well.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Shawshank Redemption My wife suddenly asked me for the movie and boy i was surprised as she likes Twilight kind of movies. She saw it on imdb top list. She lived the movie but aftrr watching it so many times myself i dont think its a great mobie to occupy such high position. A good movie indeed but not special or ground breaking.

Are there abusive language in Paan Singh Tomar? I ask bvoz i dont wanna watch vulgar movies with my sweetheart.

Exactly my feelings!

ajayritik

Technomancer
When I watched Shutter Island - kaha sey kya ho gaya :mad:
I didn't understand what you are saying?
This was brainfcuk one ;")
I love brainfcuk ones :D
Please recommend some brainfcuk ones,
@ ajayritik
you gotta watch Avatar on LEDs man :D
Also some more
Fast and Furious
Rango
Star wars Saga
Aliens
Yeah Brain Fcuk kya hota hai? Can someone enlighten me on this?
Thanks for the suggestions pratik

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I didn't understand what you are saying?

Yeah Brain Fcuk kya hota hai? Can someone enlighten me on this?
Thanks for the suggestions pratik
Watch "Pi" and report your feelings here.

Promise me you would finish the movie. And then I would explain you what is brainfcuk movie.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Twilight series are not great I slept half the way while watching this movie even same feeling with stutter Island good movie to see when you have sleeping disorder boring like hell.

Grudge 7/10.
I liked the movie till the end but when they reveal the actual thing about the ghost I felt it was lame. Climax could have been better.
I remember a year ago or before someone had posted some good asian horror movies Korean or Japanese I don't remember can someone please post them.

Wish there was a good 3D horror movie as well.

See ring series you will enjoy it.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Watch "Pi" and report your feelings here.

Promise me you would finish the movie. And then I would explain you what is brainfcuk movie.
Till I watch the movie atleast someone could explain me in brief!
Twilight series are not great I slept half the way while watching this movie even same feeling with stutter Island good movie to see when you have sleeping disorder boring like hell.
See ring series you will enjoy it.
Kuch to batao

Minion

Conversation Architect
Till I watch the movie atleast someone could explain me in brief!

Kuch to batao

I mean if you like horror film you will enjoy watching ring 1 & ring 2.

other good movie
The Thing.
Constantine.
Priest.
I Am Number 4

Last edited:

ajai5777

Youngling
The Ghost Writer - 7/10
A good mystery movie but it was extremely slow and I almost fell asleep in the middle of it.

Niilesh

Padawan
Hey guys can you list some of the scariest movies? Till now i have experienced the only thing that scares me in a movie are sound effects.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^P2
Red dragon
4bia (few stories are good)

one advice, don't watch them in a marathon. The chill factor would be gone. Give at least 1 day break between two movies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I had asked this question couple of months ago but didn't get much response.
So asking again.
I remember sometime back I watched a movie in which the heroine has a younger brother and a step mother. All of a sudden either in hospital or in her bedroom an opening comes which leads to hell. The Step mother is bad in this. Any idea what movie could this be? Quite a few times in the movie this opening/gate comes by itself. It was a horror genre movie.

Can someone tell me which movie could this have been?

Hey guys can you list some of the scariest movies? Till now i have experienced the only thing that scares me in a movie are sound effects.
Thanks Nilesh for your question even I was looking for some good horror movies to watch on my new LED TV.
insidious
echo
paranormal activity
rec 1 & 2
descent 1 & 2
Thanks Zangetsu
The Amityville Horror
The Omen
28 weeks later
The Exorcist
Thanks axes2t2
28 days later

Play Dead Space game.
Thanks Faun
^P2
Red dragon
one advice, don't watch them in a marathon. The chill factor would be gone. Give at least 1 day break between two movies.
Thanks rhitwick

Niilesh

Padawan
insidious
echo
paranormal activity
rec 1 & 2
descent 1 & 2

The Amityville Horror
The Omen
28 weeks later
The Exorcist

28 days later
Play Dead Space game.

^P2
Red dragon

Thanx all
BTW red dragon is horror movie?
and the story of 28 days later and 28 weeks later seems similar.. :|

Omen, which one? The Omen (1976) - IMDb or IMDb - The Omen (2006)

Last edited:
Top Bottom