Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
A Few Good Men is worth a watch if you're interested in courtroom movies, Jack Nicholson and tom cruise being the other highlights of the movie.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
I've watched JUNO and ATONEMENT. I found both OKish....
While Atonement was more of artsy type , and rather slow(and boring?) ...Juno was just GOOD...nothing I though of Oscar standards.

Can anyone suggest out of
No Country For Old Man
There Will Be Blood
Michael Clayton

which one should I watch next.

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
I AM LEGEND
Pros-1)Very good music presentation
2)Good story if you are into science
Cons-u find out
Cast-Will Smith & his dog mostly.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
9th company

Its a Russian movie and comes second to Black Hawk Down.Worth watching.

I found I AM LEGEND quite stupid and boring.....no offense...........

Yup the brand new mustang scene was too stupid and the ending was rather stupid pro.

Only character that truly shares my empathy is Samantha.

PS: Am a fan of Sci-Fi fiction movies too

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
Watched Born Free last night

if you an animal lover, watch it

if not u will become one

Heres a Rottentomatoes link for those who don't like IMDB

10/10

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
btw wats the novel ending of I AM LEGEND.... i wanna know
he wasn't a scientist and was of english_german descent with blonde hair (how could will smith fit in).
The infecting bacteria was not artificially born. The infection causes vampirism and infected-living. He uses garlic to flee away vampires and kills infected-living ones.
A lady falls in love with him. Turned out she was too infected and was a spy from a distant clan comprising of infected living. She ran away leaving a note that infected-living will kill him.
He stays at the same place, months later infected-livings comes and execute him. He becomes a legend.
I guess thats enuf

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^Yeah........Crash was real nice...........

Freedom Writers is also a good one.........

Can someone tell me how is This one????????

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
Satyajit ray is one of the best film maker of all time, it's sad people don't know about him. yes go ahead & watch the film.

Even people like George Lucas praise Satyajit ray as one of the best film makers of all time.

faraaz

Evil Genius
Dont mean to say that Ray is bad..he is awesome..but if you want a film maker's opinion, George Lucas is the last person you want.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
The Darjeeling Limited. A pretty long time that I saw a good refreshing Drama/Comedy. Recommended.

8/10

faraaz

Evil Genius
If you want to watch a reeeeally funny movie which is actually trying to be serious..watch Untraceable...joke of a movie..3/10...but 10/10 for entertainment value..just watching them talk about hacking is priceless funny! :D

slugger

Banned
caught a few minutes of Jab we met (30 actually)

the pairin had some really good chemistry goin on in the muvee and the humour too was spot on

sad that v may never seem them together again :sad:

Top Bottom