Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

R2K

In the Zone
^^
LOL ..my bad
actually i was talking abt the character not the actress....i mean she was drinking and smoking in addition to using abusive language unlike ordinary indian girls:shock:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Watched Rumble in the bronx. Thought movie would have some comedy. But wasn't the case. It wasn't the typical Jackie Chan movie I was looking for. I think most of Jackie Chan's movies dubbed in English are good.
Have to check if Rush Hour is good or not!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Kangna really failed imitating Kareena's character of "Jabe We Met". Kareena's character proved all those characteristics without the need of smoking, drinking etc.

I never liked (I hated actually) Kareena b4 JWM and I don't like her now too. BUT, she immortalized "Geet" in indian cinema history.

Kangna, yaar...kaya bolu. She is the only (ok, not only, there is the climax too) reason, I did not like this movie that much.

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
Watched The Adjustment Bureau.....7.0/10

Decent movie with an encapsulating start...but it all crumbles in the end.
Kudos for the lead pair to make the movie a bit interesting......would have liked a better details from the story as it was unable to express the idea as was required.......but overall a decent watch anyways.....

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
The Mechanic 6.5/10

Statham in his comfort zone. I wonder how many hitman movies is he gonna make b4 he says "enough"!!!

I don't think he is going to say 'enough'. He knows that is what he is good at, and not much else, esp. the emoting part. He should be in a 'Saving Private Ryan' type of a war movie though.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saw Cast Away ( 2001 ) and liked the idea how the man survived on the island and at the end returned to his home alive and met with his wife ;-)

It deserves a 7/10 from me.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^That was inspired by a true story. And u liked the concept and not Tom Hanks!!!

At least one line about him is expected from anyone who watched the movie.

R2K

In the Zone
100 Feet (2008) - IMDb(1/10
Till yesterday before i wasted my time with this movie i thought RGV made the worst horror movies in the film history, but i was terribly misinformed:evil:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Saw Cast Away ( 2001 ) and liked the idea how the man survived on the island and at the end returned to his home alive and met with his wife ;-)

It deserves a 7/10 from me.

Isn't that kinda a Spoiler :?

^That was inspired by a true story. And u liked the concept and not Tom Hanks!!!

At least one line about him is expected from anyone who watched the movie.

I had watched Cast Away... Many... many years ago....
And it was this movie, which made me aware of the fine acting skills of Tom Hanks. He is one of the most awesome Actor!

R2K

In the Zone
I Spit on Your Grave (2010) - IMDb
The most disturbing revenge/slasher movie i have seen in a while...

Top Bottom