Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^Now watch Red Dragon!!!

Though U should have watched Red Dragon first, then Silence of the Lambs...still.

Only movie, which is not horror but scared me much...

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
I watched School for scoundrels. was good. not bad not great just good - 65/100.
@Tenida -
Comedy movies
Most of movies in this wikipedia page are very good comedies, check it out.

R2K

In the Zone
Psych:9 (2010) - IMDb
i watched it today and to be frank i just couldn't figure out what was it all abt
Even IMDB members seemed confused abt the story

Last edited:

Anish

Spectre
hi, there, recommend me some movies to watch..
genere: mystery cum thriller.

I want film like the davinci code.

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
I Spit on Your Grave (2010) - IMDb
The most disturbing revenge/slasher movie i have seen in a while...

See the original one that came out in 1978. Makes the current one look like a kid's movie. The rape scene is very much extended, so you have been warned. Although it has all that cheesy acting that movies of that time usually did.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Following
with this i have completed watching all the nolan feature films.

now have few tarantinos to finish.but still almost all of his famous films i have seen whats left is some un common ones.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Watched Splinter 2008 - a nice movie with only six characters - it deserves 6.5/10 from me anyway.

R2K

In the Zone
Red Eye
If you are ready to ignore some massive plot holes this movie can be rated as a good thriller

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@sam9s, if you don't mind, would you plz continue posting TV series related updates in this thread?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/133844-all-tv-shows-related-discussions-here.html

Regards,
Rhitwick

R2K

In the Zone
See the original one that came out in 1978. Makes the current one look like a kid's movie. The rape scene is very much extended, so you have been warned. Although it has all that cheesy acting that movies of that time usually did.

for some reason i just don't like old movies..... :p but thanks for recommending

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@sam9s, if you don't mind, would you plz continue posting TV series related updates in this thread?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/133844-all-tv-shows-related-discussions-here.html

Regards,
Rhitwick

Hey thanks man I really need that.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Watched two movies,

1- Step Up 3D. I loved it, very entertaining. How could possibly they even dance like that! Would be a worth watch for the dance lovers.

Step Up 3D (2010) - IMDb

2- Brooklyn's Finest. Very good one. Recommended.

Brooklyn's Finest (2009) - IMDb

Top Bottom