Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

azzu

AJJU
Another screener watcher ..... :D (not to be taken as derogatory)

Pretty harsh judgment by just one statement (not to be taken as derogatory :D )

i waited for this movie frm (127 hours) 1 and half months and cudnt stop to go for the screener after a long wait.. just mentioning...
similarly i waited for the ninja assassin for almost 2 months (at end was disappointed)
but my patience broke out on 127 hours..

i hope hollywood movie's release locally on time..( in theater's of course)..

Anaganaga oka dheerudu (telugu) hope i got the spelling correct :p
5/10 , 5 coz of lakshmi's awesome acting...
never before seen visual effects in telugu..

thats it nothing more to mention

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Is this Siddharth's new movie with lots and lots of spl. effects?

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Gulaal - During my javaani ki bhool, I had watched cam print immediately after its release which I so much regretted. Revisited Gulaal again. Absolutely loved it. All the characters are beautifully portrayed. Great, unique script and direction by Anurag Kashyap. Kay Kay Menon is good but others are equally good. I liked Ransa's character the most. I guess he is Rakht charita too. Will watch RC just for him.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
YAY! Natalie Portman won the best actress award. I knew she would as she honestly deserved it. Now just waiting for it's Blu-Ray to come out.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
I am sure Natalie Portman deserves all the awards. Her acting in Brothers was equally good(just an assumption, I haven't seen BS yet).

I am Carey Mulligan fan now. A comment on IMDB about Carey Mulligan's acting in Never Let Me Go - "Sadness poured out of them all the time during every scene....She is the reason i (spoilers edited) ! She is next to Natalie Portman's performance this year in Black Swan! Both AMAZING and unique in their own way."

In short, I recommend Brothers and Never Let Me Go.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

Seriously? Lakshmi's acting? Watch it again.... and you will notice her american accent kicking in between the lines. But she did a good job. Nothing awesome.

It had lame story, Crappy effects, siddarth(who is not at all suited for this character). On the plus side, There has gorgeous shruti Hasan, Fantastic Background Score, and quite good yet not so great visual effects.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Watched 'No one killed Jessica'....very well portrayed the India Legal system...how the law works for the one with lot of money....Liked it.

Also 'Yamla Pagla Deewana'.....good for a one time watch....some comedy scenes were really good....also i just love the actress in this movie.

azzu

AJJU
Seriously? Lakshmi's acting? Watch it again.... and you will notice her american accent kicking in between the lines. But she did a good job. Nothing awesome.

It had lame story, Crappy effects, siddarth(who is not at all suited for this character). On the plus side, There has gorgeous shruti Hasan, Fantastic Background Score, and quite good yet not so great visual effects.

Looking her Experience as an actor , i thought she acted quite well...
and i guess u went to film with a opinion in mind on siddhu (as told by u )....
but i too agree he is not well suited to that role..
and about shruti i shud say she looked good bt nt that great ( as a fact , it matters on once personal choice)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Looking her Experience as an actor , i thought she acted quite well...
and i guess u went to film with a opinion in mind on siddhu (as told by u )....
but i too agree he is not well suited to that role..
and about shruti i shud say she looked good bt nt that great ( as a fact , it matters on once personal choice)

She showed expertise in mannerisms and the walking style. But She needs to brush up her Telugu first. A.K.A.. Aaharyam baaundi, vaachakam baledu.

@ajay, I'm from Tirupati. :p

azzu

AJJU
i agree with on those Thaughts Vamci anna..,,,
i hope she brush's up her telugu and other faults till her next film....
@ajay .. i live at Masab tank , near maheshwari complex
n u ?

a_medico

Chillum Baba
^^Do you guys have a black mole on right shoulder and have ever visited kumbh mela during childhood? I think we have a hidden story here and are about to discover something! I am curious.

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^Do you guys have a black mole on right shoulder and have ever visited kumbh mela during childhood? I think we have a hidden story here and are about to discover something! I am curious.

^^lol
Curious case of blues brothers

Sorry Folks! Maybe should have avoided trying to find where the other members are from considering this thread is for Must Watch Movies

Top Bottom