Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
Those fans of Ms.Elisha Cuthbert of Gal nxt door fame ,can give Lucky girl a shot.....a nice movie with her in da lead .....no flaunts...but she acted in it earlier...Would not say bad too ....

Dr Grudge....two jima is an awesome movie man.....watch it...movie about Japs in da WWII

U can watch Enemy @ gates...nice movie but overshot it....

goobimama

 Macboy
Letter's from Iwo Jima is also very interesting because of why it was made. Clint Eastwood was making a war movie "Flags of out Fathers" when he found that there are two sides to every story. So Flags of our Fathers is a movie telling the american side, and Iwo Jima was a sort of side project telling the Japanese side of it.

However, Flags went on to become a dud because it didn't have any emotion in it. Iwo Jima on the other hand became a great success because of many reasons which you will understand after watching the movie.

A must watch (and with subtitles, not a dubbed version.).

Who

Guess Who's Back
Every time i hear the speech of General Kuribayashi,even though its in japanase i really feel the power of his words , the movie has to be seen for that scene alone.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
IMHO, HDTV Rips come no way close to a HD or Blu-ray Rip.
So I always wait for a HD or Blu-ray Rip while being content with DVDRips till then.By the way I just started this thread for HD Fanboys including myself.
Check it out *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78532

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Not a sequel... The Game is made from it... their aint any sequel for Movie/Game. :)
yeah its prequel, actually game was the sequel, saw it a long time back so was kinda vague memory:-D

Game starts right after the events when search unit arrives.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Psychological Thriller
The Machinist
(Who are you?)

Horror/ Disturbing
Audition (kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri)

Psychological Horror/ Thriller
Session 9 (i lie in the weak and the wounded)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*Bedazzled*

Liuz hurley is the devil and she grants a man 7 wishes on completion of which she takes away his soul

Awesum movie guys..liz is just AWESUM....eye candy stuff...blows cuthbert away...*slurp*

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I watched:

1.saw 4(I really hope its over now,I dont want saw 5(I will end up wtaching that too if its ever released)).The movie did clear some important aspects of jigsaw though.

2.American pie beta house:AP1 rocked,they are degrading since then.This movie has no story,no drama, nothing.I am dissappointed.

3.crank:booooring.TOo much non-sense.

4.cube 1:a pathetic attempt.Good concept though.

saw matrix trilogy for the first time(yea I know its late,but better late then never),This is how a series should be handled.amazing.

getting shawshank redemption,Forrest gump,the Italian job,the good,bad,and ugly soon.I hope they wont disappoint me.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
getting shawshank redemption,Forrest gump,the Italian job,the good,bad,and ugly soon.I hope they wont disappoint me.
shawshank has a recomendatons from a lot of my frenz have it but havnt seen it .... italian job is some super flick great stroy line ....

goobimama

 Macboy
Guys. I need a recommendation. I need a scary film. This film has to scare the cr@p out of me. Like really really bad ass. I'm not into scary films, but I want to see one. And it's gotta have some nice special effects thrown in for good measure ;)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^Only one movie has managed to scare me out yet----the blair witch project.Don't google about it,just get it and watch it.

shawshank has a recomendatons from a lot of my frenz have it but havnt seen it .... italian job is some super flick great stroy line ....

you brain works wayyyy faster than your fingers boy!

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
The_Devil_Himself -
All those movies won't disappoint you. Try to get in HD.

The Italian Job , the old one or the new movie? IMO, the old one is better. New one is just one time watch for me.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Guys. I need a recommendation. I need a scary film. This film has to scare the cr@p out of me. Like really really bad ass. I'm not into scary films, but I want to see one. And it's gotta have some nice special effects thrown in for good measure ;)
get any psychological horror movie

Some recs:

A tale of two sisters (background music and the atmosphere scared the sh!t out of me, still cant dare to watch it alone)

Oldboy (not a scary movie but a really disturbing one, its one from vengeance triology)

Jacob's Ladder (disturbing and psychological horror, though movie speaks a lot abt BZ influence on soldiers)

Audition (the movie looks a normal one till 1 hour but then things went really disturbing...seen it a few days back)

Grudge and Ring are more abt graphic horror, see them if u r a monster movies fan.

Top Bottom