Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

goobimama

 Macboy
Office Space! That movie rocks! Me too got 720p :p

I also watched this movie Superbad. It's a nice timepass movie, but it was as if the makers didn't know how to end the film. To those who have watched this film, were those two guys gay?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Superbad is a super cool movie. Loved it. I'm not sure if they're gay. You people watch for things like this or enjoy the movie? :twisted:

goobimama

 Macboy
The ending was totally loose. Didn't give any closure. What happened to their friendship? I mean, that was what the movie was all about now wasn't it?

Who

Guess Who's Back
If you guys who liked my suggestion (3:10 to yuma) , i found two great movies , must see , try to see this movies , each movie ending will leave you speechless so please try to watch it, i don't recommend **** :D

1) 12 monkeys

2) one flew over the cuckoo's nest

See both of them who haven't seen them..

Pathik

Google Bot
Nah goobi.. Not gay.. They started going out wit the gals in the end na.. It was more of a brotherly relationship. :p

goobimama

 Macboy
1) 12 Monkeys: Going down tonight
2) One Flew: A classic.

Pathik changed his Avatar? Nice one. Me too crazy about Elisha :)

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Watch ' Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)' ,it will be a gr8 inspiration for techies who r planning to start companies from scratch.

Its abt formation of Microsoft and Apple inc.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
If you guys who liked my suggestion (3:10 to yuma) , i found two great movies , must see , try to see this movies , each movie ending will leave you speechless so please try to watch it, i don't recommend **** :D

1) 12 monkeys

2) one flew over the cuckoo's nest

See both of them who haven't seen them..
got to see 12 monkeys and one flew over the cuckoo's nest but before that session 9 and audition is on my list :D

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Moving McAllister...really liked the movie...the very cute gal is an added attraction

@those who like elisha - definitely watch Girl Next Door [2004]

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Moving McAllister...really liked the movie...the very cute gal is an added attraction

@those who like elisha - definitely watch Girl Next Door [2004]

She is the girl who acted in American Psycho ;)
Hell of a one to have as a girlfriend if one is lucky.

Check out the movie, Letters from Iwo Jima (Client Eastwood Direction)
Ultimate movie, one of the best I have seen

Who

Guess Who's Back
^ I don't like war movies that much , aside from some good flicks ( enemy at the gates. saving private ryan etc) i don't watch war movies but in that list
Letters from Iwo Jima holds the top spot...really what a movie, never knew this side of the war , it really rocks.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
me too dont like one man heroism in war movie.

Liked Black Hawk Down
It does not try to make war look exciting, it has no real heroes, it is even hard to see clearly who is who because it does not really matter
source: a reviewers point of view on IMDB

Hey do recommend me if some war movies go by the line of BHD, i mean a true team effort and no one man show

Who

Guess Who's Back
Letters from Iwo Jima get this one its so awesome... also saving private ryan was a great movie & both are on the TOP 250 list of IMDB & they have won many awards so go see this two without having a doubt but also see 12 monkeys :D

drgrudge

War is one of my fav. genres. Check out: (in no order listing 10 movies)
1. Saving Private Ryan
2. Braveheart
3. The good, the bad, the ugly (not exactly war, but still check it out)
4. Schindler's List
5. The pianist
6. The Bridge on the River Kwai
7. Where eagles dare
8. The English Patient
9. Stalag 17 (War + Comedy - an amazing combo)
10. The Great escape

There are so many great war movies... I'll list them later if anyone's interested...

Who

Guess Who's Back
Schindler's List to me isn't like a war movie to me..i mean sure the movie is about a guy who save so many jews from the germen but its not like a war movie, but its a great movie ...

But drgrudge have you watched Letters from Iwo Jima ? if you like war movie its a must see , also list the great war movies...i am interested.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
I guess most of them missed out this post...
ppl those who like sensuous movies like Girl Next Door I recommend them Malena... I had also written a review myself... Beauty can also bring pain.

Hindi Movie Murder's Story taken From Unfaithful

Pathik

Google Bot
Yup Vish. Had seen Malena about 2 years back. Uncensored.
The story from the eyes of the boy was superb.

1) 12 Monkeys: Going down tonight
2) One Flew: A classic.

Pathik changed his Avatar? Nice one. Me too crazy about Elisha :)
Yeow.. Changed again.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
kya hua re... tu too such mein pagal(kutta kat liya kya) ho gaya hai... control kar :D
btw those are nice avatars Pathik ;)

want me to recommend some more Elisha's good movies ?? :D

Last edited:

drgrudge

smit -
Schindler's List is not exactly a War movie, but the backdrop is. Steven Speilberg left the post production and marketing to Robert Zemekis (one of my fav. directors) so that he can concentrate on Schindler's List.

Didn't see Two Jima as yet. But saw one flew over the cuckoo's nest. One hell of an amazing movie!

Girl Next Door seems to be popular here. I didn't see that as yet. Is it worth getting in HD?

Top Bottom