Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Holy crap! For all your Mortal Kombat fans, check out this 7 minute footage: *www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZn7E-mk&feature=player_embedded

If this "film" materialises, then we can look forward to one hell of a Mortal Kombat movie.

looks interesting.

but they never cast me in any of their movies whereas i am the best.:-x

anyways reptile makeup was not good.
sonia blade showed here dosen't fit that role.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
i thought i read that i the forum rules.the rampant glorifying of watching pirated movies is one thing but to spoil innocent minds is the concern of every responsible citizen
You really should speak to a forum member called ratedrsuperstar. :2cents:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Try 4bia first. It's an excellent Thai horror flick. It's an anthology of horror scenes. The last part in that movie literally gave me goosebumps.

Also try Shutter, another excellent Thai horror movie.

Hey thanks for the recco! I have 4bia on my list.

@Ethan and rhitwik :- I am not finding s33ds for these movies :razz:. Maybe I am not looking where I should. Can you guys guide me via PMs ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Oh damm, what a wast, but I wonder why this sort of a short film, and that too on mortal kombact
No idea. But one thing is for sure, it has created quite a buzz over YouTube.

quan chi said:
looks interesting.

but they never cast me in any of their movies whereas i am the best.

anyways reptile makeup was not good.
sonia blade showed here dosen't fit that role.
I think Mortal Kombat: Conquest has a short appearance for Quan Chi. Reptile did not have his ninja outfit on, so it seemed quite weird. Also Sonya Blade shown in this clip is way better than the one in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, Sandra Hess. No one can match Bridgette Wilson as Sonya Blade.

Psychosocial said:
@Ethan and rhitwik :- I am not finding s33ds for these movies . Maybe I am not looking where I should. Can you guys guide me via PMs ?
It's been 2 years since I left Torrents and moved to Rapidshare. So I think rhitwik would know more about it.

quan chi

mortal kombat
No idea. But one thing is for sure, it has created quite a buzz over YouTube.

I think Mortal Kombat: Conquest has a short appearance for Quan Chi. Reptile did not have his ninja outfit on, so it seemed quite weird. Also Sonya Blade shown in this clip is way better than the one in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, Sandra Hess.

conquest is not a movie.:-|

No one can match Bridgette Wilson as Sonya Blade.

Totally agreed.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
When in Rome - Fantastic romantic comedy. Turned out to be a perfect afternoon flick and way better than I expected. Must watch for sure.

Rahim

Married!
Whats the name of the movie?
Plot: A guy falls in love with a girl whom we later find to be dying due to a desease. My buddy is eating my head for this movie and asked me get it for him. He keeps calling it one of the most romantic flick ever.

clmlbx

Technomancer
@ ethan_hunt

which movie are u talking about?

long weekend 2005 or long weekend 2008

My cousin vinny :-- 8/10

*www.imdb.com/title/tt0104952/

Real comedy and very good flick

Hot tub time machine 7/10

good flick

and guys recommend some sci-fi and comedy movies

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Sherlock Holmes. Been lying around on the HDD for too long. 7/10. The character of Holmes is shown a little bit over-flamboyant and cheesy. He rather should be modest.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ ethan_hunt

which movie are u talking about?

long weekend 2005 or long weekend 2008
The 2005 version. It's "The Long Weekend". The 2008 version is "Long Weekend" and it's a horror movie. ;-)

a_rahim said:
Plot: A guy falls in love with a girl whom we later find to be dying due to a desease. My buddy is eating my head for this movie and asked me get it for him. He keeps calling it one of the most romantic flick ever.
It could be Sweet November starring Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist

Its Sweet November. Really great romantic movie. Leaves you with a sullen throbbing in your heart, after it is over. Watch it.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
After seeing comments on " A walk to remember " i wanted to watch it since it has a good healthy rating of 7.1 on IMDB but on rotten tomatoes it only has a rating of 28% , i wonder if its worth the time to watch it with my GF !!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^If you are not into romance then leave it. I slept halfway through but that is coz of my dumb ignorance of anything remotely related to 'romance'. Others might find the movie good.

Top Bottom