Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

faraaz

Evil Genius
Also check out Huo Yuan Jiao...I think that's how you spell it...otherwise called Fearless by Jet Li...freakin awesome martial arts movie.

praka123

left this forum longback
^why man?I like cats.this is not a fetish fyi!alsowe dont have any cats!if ur thinking that a dozen of cats u can find in my house :p even why the pain of having cats or dogs with their hair falling allover the rooms! I like cats,that doesnot mean that i will be keeping pets!I like cats when i saw them in my lane :) !
Hope u got the answer!now close it!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Praka I'm sorry man if it hurt you! I wouldnt be discussing about cats again with you for sure! By the way even I like Cats and I had one a long back ago.

I

I watched I am Legend the other day, but I couldnt watch the whole movie. Whatever I watched was good! Yesterday I checked at the DVD Library whether they have The Golden Compass but its not yet released.

Last edited:

faraaz

Evil Genius
Hmm...not exactly a movie, but check out The Sarah Connor Chronicles...brand new show, 2 episodes out so far, and its rocking right now!!

nix

see "munich"
its a movie about how israel intelligence (MOSSAD) hunt down palestinian terror group(PLO) leaders. its really well made and really you get a chance to see how organized the mossad is... really superb movie... they show it in HBO sometimes...i saw about 1 week ago..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Anyone seen Office Space? Don't say you've never heard of the movie...

I'm watching for the 3rd time, this time on HD, 720p. :D Amazing movie. A must watch cult classic. Do what it takes to lay your hands on it.

9.5/10

ajayritik

Technomancer
Grudge can you give me more information about these things HD, 720p. Is this a resolution? Please give me some more info! Do we get HD TV in India?

faraaz

Evil Genius
@ajayritik: The HD means High Definition...720p means 720xsomething or somethingx720 pixels...digital video ka resolution...there's 1080p also...basically higher the p, higher the quality of video.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Saw 3:10 To Yuma.
Really liked the movie.The turn of events was just extraordinary...well plotted.
The recommendation was good.
I also started watching saw II but left it just at the beginning because of the amount of gore presented.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Insanity is the deadliest weapon :D
-The Suffering

No harm in watching it if you dont get influenced by movies easily.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Jacob's Ladder

watched it second time, best psychological horror, omg i just came to know abt the meaning after viewing second time. Still some ideas are vague.

Top Bottom