Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I am repeating my post.
Please suggest me a good clean Action Or Comedy movie from Hollywood released recently.

praka123

left this forum longback
u losed "superbad" for "clean" thing :D else it is ok kinda movie!but u need to track with the fast american english though :p

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
Saw I AM LEGEND today, wasn't upto my expectations. From the trailers it seemed like one hell of an action kinda movie but the first half is pretty dull. Made no sense whatsoever.

Has anyone seen REMEMBER THE TITANS (Denzal Washington)? I liked it very much. Very intense story and its treatment is very good.

Who

Guess Who's Back
rush hour 3 , 3:10 to yuma, in animation TMNT, well also ratatouille is good too.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Good choice, no i don't think it has release on DVD or HD-DVD for that matter, also the movie is in the TOP 250 movie list of IMDB , also won a golden globe award so a good choice.

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ WAR - A clean full-time action film starring Jet Li and Jason Statham..!! If you don't mind the bollywood type story line and need only action, you can watch this..!

Who

Guess Who's Back
War isn't a good action movie accoriding to IMDB , i am sure it can't hold a candle against 3:10 yuma but its a action movie still.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I have decided to take myself 3:10 yuma.
BTW i am still waiting for Hilary Duff's War. inc.,Greta and foodfight.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I'll check out The Peaceful Warrior and Ratatouille.
Saw goes a bit gory so I not looking for it.However i have heard that the saw series is awesome with the puzzle solving required to get out of each situation.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Main Meri Patni Aur Woh (2005)
casting : Rajpal Yadav, Rituparna Sengupta, Kay Kay Menon.
Genre : Comedy
nice movie :D

Top Bottom