Microsoft Announces Availability of Windows 7 Beta and Windows Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidy333

Broken In
I used a firefox addon that refreshes tab at a certain interval.. I set it to 1.5 mins and its doing its job and I frequently checked that tab.. and magically there it is.. the addon is ReloadEvery..

kuki_295

Journeyman
Is it possible to get key today? I have started dowloading now

It gave me error all the time and else it is forwarded to search page saying that page you are looking for does not exists..
Yes u can get it today if u get lucky and the page opens.
try this link *technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/evalcenter/dd353205.aspx

Opera users can do auto refresh too. Right click on the screen and to to reload every than choose the time.

spidy333

Broken In
try this method for all who have not yet got the key.
*www.willineedit.com/2009/01/the-foolproof-way-to-get-a-windows-7-beta-product-key/

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
It seems everyone and their dog is downloading Windows 7. :D I would've too if I had a decent net connection at home. :(

hellojayanta

Right off the assembly line
I am using Windows 7 for 2 weeks and only I can say that it's very cool & stable.It's taskbar looks like the one in some linux but it almost looks like vista(Maybe Microsoft just edited vista).The version I'm using is only for testing purposes.If u like 2 load Xp & Win7,1st load Xp & then load Win7.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
The download is taking ages. I'm still at 34%.

I don't want to mess around with my Thinkpad T400 but would this work on my old T42 - Pentium-M 1.8Ghz, 1GB RAM, 60GB HDD and 32MB Mobility Radeon 9000?
Thanks.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Yay! Got 2 bloody keys in the space of 5 seconds, thanks to C4C in FF and auto-reload in Opera10.

Life's so good! :D

In case anyone's wondering, I used this link in IE8, Chrome, Opera10 and FF 3.0.5: *www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/productkeys/win7-64/enus/default.aspx

LMAO!!! It looks like the MSFT server is back up. Just got a third key!
YBC6Q-XXXXXXXX......
GRJYK-XXXXXX.....
JRJPQ-XXXXX......

Screen shots for proof:
*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.f781b0cae4.jpg

*www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.048599d0a5.jpg

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yee haa. got the key finally. 6hrs of waiting comes to end.

download is 31% completed. hope i will be running win7 by tomorrow night :)

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Thank u so much Vishal....after trying for 24 hours finally I got the serial key....

I have got couple questions for Vishal and others....

1. At present I am downloading the ISO from the link given by Vishal......How does the ISO provided by Vishal differs from the one present at the serial key page....???

2. Even if I use the ISO provided by Vishal and use the serial key which I just got...I will still be the genuine Windows user at least till August...right Vishal?

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Gave a try just now and got the key on the first try itself...now thats what i call luck :p

Thanks VG for the links :)

Edit : Got another key just now after seeing the succeeding post. Maybe the server is back online.

red_devil

Back!
just got a BUNCH OF KEYS :p

was struggling to get one... n now I have got 5 of them :D

microsoft jab bhi deta hai, server phaad ke deta hai :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom