Microsoft Announces Availability of Windows 7 Beta and Windows Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
I think downloading is now stoped
my direct link downloading is stoped at 13%

My download with first URL stopped at around same time...the download with second url given by Vishal is in progress....lets see....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ok u also seem to have changed the extension from "iso" to "ISO".
lol

[sarcasm]

OMG...really? Ubuntu can do that???. Woha, ubuntu is the best OS out there, you can resume a download after breaking or pausing it.[/sarcasm]
zomg...Ubuntu sucks IMO :rolleyes:

I want a 3d download manager to download thingz from the internet. I want to see it with depth...lolz

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Thanks for your interest in the Windows 7 Beta. The volume has been phenomenal -- we’re in the process of adding more servers to handle the demand. We’re sorry for the delay and we’ll re-post the Beta as soon as we can ensure a quality download experience.

:|

amitava82

MMO Addict
Refresh this page bunch of times.. (replace 32 with 64 for 64bit) eventually you will get a key. I tried couple of times and every time I get same key.. dunno if the key is shared...

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Due to very heavy traffic we’re seeing as a result of interest in the Windows 7 Beta, we are adding some additional infrastructure support to the Microsoft.com properties before we post the public beta. We want to ensure customers have the best possible experience when downloading the beta, and I’ll be posting here again soon once the beta goes live. Stay tuned! We are excited that you are excited!

Traffic is so much that is working like a DDOS attack for MS:D

redhat

Mad and Furious
Dosent the EULA for Windows 7 state that it can be freely distributed??
Well then why not have some philantrophic member here please post their Win7 license key?? I have the ISO but am looking for a key only, since my exams are going on, I cant even sit all day and refresh the page till downloads open :(

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
AFAIK, a single key can only be activated 10 times. So i dont think sharing is a good idea.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I have tried like zillion times, without success! get the same error msg
Error

The site is currently experiencing technical difficulties, please check back in the next business day.

Luck ins't on my side!

redhat

Mad and Furious
How do you reach that page??
I registered for connect and am at my dashboard now where do i head to, to get my license keys??

redhat

Mad and Furious
i refreshed the page atleast 20 times now,no luck :(

BTW, thanks kalpik, ill keep on trying

Last edited:

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
It is redirecting to the page:
*www.microsoft.com/en/us/default.aspx

Opened the mentioned link on different os, different browsers but no luck.... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom