Microsoft Announces Availability of Windows 7 Beta and Windows Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
I know it's a very silly question...but still... which download manager do u guys use...I use Linux and I prefer to use "wget" but I am not sure if it will work while downloading this DVD since it requires credentials and I don't want to waste time doing R & D

So I am planing to download it from other pc having Windows installed hence asking about the reliable download manager......??

amitava82

MMO Addict
FDM!

BTW, if you get through thn post screenshot with your key as a proof that you really the the first person here. No cheating.

Edit: Here is mine:

*www.clearpixels.net/upload/uploads/3116912838416348666.jpg

Last edited:

kuki_295

Journeyman
FDM!

BTW, if you get through thn post screenshot with your key as a proof that you really the the first person here. No cheating.

Edit: Here is mine:

*www.clearpixels.net/upload/uploads/3116912838416348666.jpg

dude can u please explain what to do
I registerd with connect.microsoft.com
than added name as kukki1990
now i see three tabs home, your dashboard,connection directory. where to go next

amitava82

MMO Addict
I'm guessing you are doing with one browser. So, download every type of browser and keep trying with all of em. That way your chance of hitting the target increases multiplied by number of browsers you are using. simple!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@ Amit

Dude, wipe your key from that screenshot.

I got it via Microsoft Connect Private Beta few weeks back & the key. Although I have not activated. If you don't get a legal key & want to use it after 30 days are over, then follow the tutorial of rearming Windows 7 just like we used to rearm Windows Vista.

kuki_295

Journeyman
I'm guessing you are doing with one browser. So, download every type of browser and keep trying with all of em. That way your chance of hitting the target increases multiplied by number of browsers you are using. simple!

I didnt get it where can i find the link to take part in the beta.
i can see connection of many things but not windows 7
do u get it in connection directory?

Last edited:

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
It is still showing server busy....I believe after logging through hotmail id (windows live) ... it will automatically provide the key or do we need to complete some more formalities... ???

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Rejoice! Direct download links!!!
download windows 7 beta 1 32-bit

kindly, open this in a new window, else you would rededicated to Microsoft site:D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Please post all your quary in The Official Windows 7 Discussion Thread. Lets keep the discussion to one thread only & not many. Keep the official thread alive.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1032458

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Its available on torrents ... freshly added this morning... just search windows 7 on your torrent site....so I guess we should start the download from there and keep refreshing the above page for the key....

What say guys ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom