Launch an imaginary product

Ronnie012

Earthling
There are several products which are available in the market which are innovative yet crappy in some sort of way. So, I gathered why not start a thread and launch Fake products which are crappy (yet innovative) in some sort.

So lets begin -

Eat your Food App - Would be basically an alarm app. Every 6 hours this app will start your phone with a loud voice "Eat your food..Eat your food...Eat your food" :p

PineApple Fartfone - This "Smart" phone will basically produce a foul smelling gas when started.

HB Moving Laptop - This a laptop with a twist as basically it will have small wheels at the bottom to push it around with ease ( :cool: )

Aasus PenFone - This Android Kitkat smartphone will have a Pen holder attached. Bingo!

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling

^:p But that's basically an existing product. What you need to do is launch a new but crappy(and fake) product.

Here's another one -

PineApple iDrink - Will look like an IPhone but will actually be a juice bottle with Apple juice filled inside :)

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
^Still an existing product :-(

Ok, so another one -

Amitabh Bacchan voice app - When you install this app on your phone and call someone, your voice will sound like Amitabh Bacchan :mrgreen:

P.s - C'mon guys, lets make this thread interesting!

Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Excellent thread after such a long time.

GetALife phone - A smart phone that turns dumb when you should be paying attention to the people around you.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
ProductivityChair - A chair that gives an electric shock to the butt everytime the user yawns

ProductivityChair 2- A chair that gives an electric shock to the butt everytime the user starts checking TDF, FB, Twitter etc during work

$hadow

Geek in making

GetALife phone - A smart phone that turns dumb when you should be paying attention to the people around you.

There is a phone called NOPHONE but it is dumb nearly all the time.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Voice control image editing app

so you give commands like "turn car blue"
or "interchange kid and dad's faces"

App to automatically cycle your display picture on all your social networking platforms every few hours from a data-bank of selfies

PS safety stool to prevent nodding off in an explosive factory. It's just a one legged stool.
*i.imgur.com/xZ0ZpWn.jpg

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
IdeaBulb: A bulb that connects to my brains through some method, and whenever I turn the bulb on, it sparks an "idea" in my brain. Will help me to resolve lots of problems that I regularly get stuck on.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
[MENTION=141471]Ronnie012[/MENTION] : link for that app please.. :p

^That app is yet to be developed :)

- - - Updated - - -

^Thanks .
Also thanks for making this a sticky thread. :)

P.s. - I need that GetALife phone urgently!

- - - Updated - - -

human powerbank: a portable device which stores energy from various sources and people can use it to recharge themselves.

Really amazing powerbank. If produced I'd be the first one to buy it!

- - - Updated - - -

ProductivityChair - A chair that gives an electric shock to the butt everytime the user yawns

Lol. I need that chair! :p

- - - Updated - - -

ProductivityChair 2- A chair that gives an electric shock to the butt everytime the user starts checking TDF, FB, Twitter etc during work

6:p Should be designed specially for TDF members

- - - Updated - - -

There is a phone called NOPHONE but it is dumb nearly all the time.

^A much needed phone for me!

- - - Updated - - -

Voice control image editing app

so you give commands like "turn car blue"
or "interchange kid and dad's faces"

App to automatically cycle your display picture on all your social networking platforms every few hours from a data-bank of selfies

PS safety stool to prevent nodding off in an explosive factory. It's just a one legged stool.
*i.imgur.com/xZ0ZpWn.jpg

^ That display picture app is fantabulous!

- - - Updated - - -

IdeaBulb: A bulb that connects to my brains through some method, and whenever I turn the bulb on, it sparks an "idea" in my brain. Will help me to resolve lots of problems that I regularly get stuck on.

^Really useful bulb.

Flash

Lost in speed
Nanophone - I can implant the phone-chip in my brain; i can do whatever i want in mobile just by thinking it.

1. Connect to wifi with your mind, and stream videos just by closing your eyes wherever and whenever.
2. Think someone to call, and speak like you're talking to someone.
3. Delete the contents in your phone, just by thinking it.
4. Browse the web seamlessly.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Few more products -

"Lag" App - For those who previously used a "Same-song" phone but now have moved on to a faster, smoother smartphone and now miss same-song's amazing "lagroid" experience.
Don't worry, just install this app and rest assured your new "superfast" smartphone will lag like your previous "same-song" smartphone did :wink:

Mack-book - From the outside, it looks like Apple's amazing Mac Book Pro. Once you open it though, you'll realize it's a plain book made of plain paper with "A for Apple" written inside :p

Serial Killer App - This app when installed in your phone and taken near a Television set immediately detects if there is any "Saas-bahu" Tele-serial running on the tv. Once detected, this app will immediately make your phone act as the TV's remote and switches off the Televion (much to the disgust of your angry wife and children who were engrossed watching the serial) :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Idiot-proof Keyboard with C4 base - keyboard that automatically deletes stupid comments, but if the user persists and tries to type something stupid 10 times in a row, Keyboard self-destructs, taking its owner with it.

Smart Car - behaves like a normal car most of the time, but if it detects an idiot or drunk driver behind the wheel, crashes into a pole and deploys a sand bag instead of an an air bag.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Nanophone - I can implant the phone-chip in my brain; i can do whatever i want in mobile just by thinking it.

1. Connect to wifi with your mind, and stream videos just by closing your eyes wherever and whenever.
2. Think someone to call, and speak like you're talking to someone.
3. Delete the contents in your phone, just by thinking it.
4. Browse the web seamlessly.

^Another much needed product

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Anti-stalk facebook app : when ever you spend more than 5 minutes looking at a profile (picture or whatever) of a girl, the app sends automated message to the girl to block you and report you if necessary.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Anti TCPP Virus: A virus which kills the dosbox indirectly rendering Turbo C++ useless, once the virus detects running on one.

Top Bottom