Launch an imaginary product

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
snopes whatsapp filter - automatically replaces untrue/ dubious whatsapp forwards with fact-checked version

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Sin Indicator chip - Everytime a person commit a sin by knowingly and willingly, it will make a mark on his face, so people know about his sin, and once the person has truly regretted his act, the mark will go :))

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nahane wali goli:Just take it and you won't have to bath for that day.

Yess this is for me as sometimes I dont take a bath for 3 days. I just take a french bath.

PS:I work in coal mine camp in the hills in Khadia,UP where temps drop to 12 degrees.

.jRay.

Youngling
Excellent thread after such a long time.

GetALife phone - A smart phone that turns dumb when you should be paying attention to the people around you.
This.

Edit:

A device that gives out wifi when placed near trees. The higher the no of trees, the faster it gets.

ashs1

Padawan
Lol..
How can anyone survive without bathing for 3 days??
Sure, I have a very lazy attitude towards bathing, but I can't believe I can ever survive without it.

OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Lol..
How can anyone survive without bathing for 3 days??
Sure, I have a very lazy attitude towards bathing, but I can't believe I can ever survive without it.

Call it my survival instinct or whatsoever, but I can actually survive without bathing for upto 1 week!

P.s. - Nahane wali goli rocks :p

P.p.s
Spiderman Pill - You'll get the power of Spiderman for 1 day if you consume this pill:mrgreen:

Last edited:
OP
Ronnie012

Ronnie012

Earthling
Mahatma Gandhi Goli - You'll be forced to speak only the truth for whole day after consuming this pill

RajniKant's Laptop - 1 Million TB Ram 9999999999999 Million TB SSD drive 99999999999 9Million TB Graphics card 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Million hours battery life :shock:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Dramatic Music Shirt- A shirt that plays dramatic music whenever needed especially to nail that job interview.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Dramatic Music App: That plays music as per the situation. So we can better understand if I am in a funny situation or serious. (Like background music in movies). I seriously need it.

Flash

Lost in speed
Dream pill. . .
with the genres Action, Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, etc., like movies.

You know what happens, when you swallow it before going to sleep.

Raaabo

Emperor
Staff member
Admin
Lie-o-meter in Parliament - which buzzes loudly when a politician lies. (all we'll ever hear is buzzing)

Food pills - for those of us who are too lazy to eat a whole meal.

Human OS 2.3 beta - Automatically update all humans to be able to understand all collective knowledge of mankind.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I wish there would be some kind of device which helps in tracking where we kept things. I seem to forget a lot where I kept things.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Magic Wand: Does whatever you want (this idea is stolen :p )

Deal or No Deal: shows the online prices of the required product and allows you to compare it with shop prices. It also advises which product would be a better buy then the one being searched for. Like in case somebody is searching for Samdung galaxy x/y/z/etc around 15k, it shows online Prices in the range of 13-15k, shop prices 16-17k and Moto G being the better phone @13k.

Last edited:
Top Bottom