Introduce yourselves

antani_90

Broken In
Hai friends,
My name is anTani,new member of this community...Finished my UG recently,a Civil Engineer craze about Computers:)

gtcdon

Bah humbug
eh...i joined last year...but i'm visiting this section only now....hi i'm tony from cochin...found thinkdigit foum when searching about optimus one last year and bought it only after reading reviews here.....thanx a lot everyone....this is one of the best forums i've ever been to...:)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
eh...i joined last year...but i'm visiting this section only now....hi i'm tony from cochin...found thinkdigit foum when searching about optimus one last year and bought it only after reading reviews here.....thanx a lot everyone....this is one of the best forums i've ever been to...:)

Welcome to TDF, please don't use Bold unnecessarily and read the Rules :D

Enjoy :D

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
Hello, my name is Vartul(duh) and I'm going to ask the most n00bish question- How do I get a profile pic? cant find the forum settings...

Sarath

iDota
Hi my name is Sarath. I am a week old to this forum and its a really exciting place for tech freaks. I've spent more than 20hours in 4 days in this forum and my eyes burn like hell but this is addictive.

I was asked by a mod(i guess) already not to bump old threads so today i've learnt to check the dates for the posts and threads :smile:

Sarath

iDota
^^ you spend 20 hours and only 13 post count?

yeah i was mostly reading all that was in the forum. I think i would have topped an exam if it were my books i was reading so much.
Plus many of my posts were a little elaborate than being just one liners. And as pointed out by a mod i was bumping pretty old threads in the process. So i'm a little more cautious now.
I'm from a non-tech background (I'm studying medicine) so i cant really contribute much here (except for the gaming section)

Anish

Spectre
Hi I am Sounava. Member of CHIP Forum since 2005 and also a moderator there. Lets see how staying in this forum works out :)
I am a student studying @ IIT Kanpur. Currently in the last semester :)
I have keen interest in Photography and take it as a hobby.
Needless to say about my interests in tech stuff which is obvious :razz:

Sounava ghosh right? I am Anish23 there.... welcome here....

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sarath said:
Hi my name is Sarath. I am a week old to this forum and its a really exciting place for tech freaks. I've spent more than 20hours in 4 days in this forum and my eyes burn like hell but this is addictive.
Welcome to TDF mate.
Yeah, staying away fron posting in old threads is wise :)

sygeek

Technomancer

I was asked by a mod(i guess) already not to bump old threads so today i've learnt to check the dates for the posts and threads :smile:
Dead threads are like zombies, wake them up and regret it for the rest of your life.

art_monu

Amit Tiwari
Hii...
I am art_monu. I am going to take admission in college this year.. in CS or IT. I am here for some excellent stuff about computers and latest technologies. My aim is to build a new commercial Operating System.. bigger than Microsoft.. better than Apple...

Top Bottom