Introduce yourselves

d3p

PowerHouse
Hey Guys,

This is Debasis, from Bangalore. My nick name is Samar. I'm 21 & I work for BOSCH in Bangalore. I'm studying Bsc, in BITS Pilani & my current designation in Bosch is Associate HW Eng. My user id is "dep5kor" inside my company thus, its easier for me to remember d3p5kor in TDF.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hey Guys,

This is Debasis, from Bangalore. My nick name is Samar. I'm 21 & I work for BOSCH in Bangalore. I'm studying Bsc, in BITS Pilani & my current designation in Bosch is Associate HW Eng. My user id is "dep5kor" inside my company thus, its easier for me to remember d3p5kor in TDF.

Controversial......!!! So which branch you working in?

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
I just saw this forum and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Dhruv from Delhi and I am 14. My username's kind of stupid but as I've used it so far, I see no point in creating a new account. So hi to everyone :D

sparx

TechFanatic
Whats in a real name? My USERNAME "sparx" should be all, like to have another identity on forums. I am from Siliguri, West Bengal. A tech fanatic, currently giving 12 boards.Been into many forums before and my user name is also the name of my Dear Computer. Just turned 18(fish!! I dont like to be an adult)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Whats in a real name? My USERNAME "sparx" should be all, like to have another identity on forums. I am from Siliguri, West Bengal. A tech fanatic, currently giving 12 boards.Been into many forums before and my user name is also the name of my Dear Computer. Just turned 18(fish!! I dont like to be an adult)

Hmmm 18 wud be nice to turn up to dont spend much time with computers , U should know wat i mean - WELCOME (BTW) thinkdigit is nice place to learn & share ur tech thoughts !

Daniel Smith

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,

I am Daniel Smith new to this forum. Recently i have joined to this forum. I got you from search engine and i found many helpful resources. I hope all will co-operate me and allow me to take part in all discussions.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this forum.

Regards,

Daniel Smith

bijay_ps

Broken In
Hi! all community members....... am Bijay, I am doing B.Tech in CSE...
I like doing programming,ofcourse i love Digit too and i also devote my
time in playing Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed :) i just love them.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
I'm not really good with introductions so i'll keep it short.

Hi folks,
My name is Siddharth and i live in Gurgaon. I'm currently getting my butt whooped studying for IIT/AIEEE so wont't really post much.
I listen to House and Metal songs, play my guitar occasionally, support LFC (beat it Shitchester Utd newbs), a giant food hog and i'm taller than almost all of you :p

See y'all around :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Hi folks,
My name is Siddharth and i live in Gurgaon. I'm currently getting my butt whooped studying for IIT/AIEEE so wont't really post much.
I listen to House and Metal songs, play my guitar occasionally, support LFC (beat it Shitchester Utd newbs), a giant food hog and i'm taller than almost all of you :p

hmmmmm

damngoodman999

damnbadman666

Hi folks,

sssshhhhhhhh ...:blah::ashamed:

Sounava

In the zone
Hi I am Sounava. Member of CHIP Forum since 2005 and also a moderator there. Lets see how staying in this forum works out :)
I am a student studying @ IIT Kanpur. Currently in the last semester :)
I have keen interest in Photography and take it as a hobby.
Needless to say about my interests in tech stuff which is obvious :razz:

Top Bottom