Introduce yourselves

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^it's futile to post in this sub forum and expecting that your post count increases.

kbharathb

Broken In
Hi, i am a young part time blogger from Bangalore, India. i write about Blogging, Social media, WordPress, SEO, Techn and Make money online.

Apart from Blogging i am working in a Marketing company in Bangalore. And my educational qualifications are BBM from SSMRV College in Bangalore. i enjoy Blogging and Gaming.

I am not a professional Blogger and i have passion in Computers and Technology and apart from Blogging I also like to play PC Games and one of the Games I love to play are Crysis and its series. I started Techntricksonline to share knowledge which I am learning through my blog.

my Blog TechnTricksonline will mainly focus on Blogging, Make Money Online, WordPress, Internet Tools and Search Engine Optimization.

Sid_hooda

I'm taller than you
Hi everyone, my name is Siddharth Hooda, i'm 17 and a student.

Finally created an account here instead of just viewing the forums for the past few years

Bulldozer929

Broken In
Hello everyone.i am John. i love hardware and i would like to gain more knowledge and share mine with you all. I study in 11th :)..

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Never too late for intros..
This is Vivek Singh from lucknow..keviV is an anagram of my name..
I love exploring and travelling..and GAMING!!
Soccer is the sports i love..
I am 20 and a third year student of CSE at amity university..
Huge music and movie buff..
Rock rocks!!

H

humpakistani

i am hina here and i am from Pakistan and i have just join your community and this is such nice Community and i am enjoying here so much . thanks a lot to all the members of this forum

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well I haven't seen this forum, so here goes mine,
I am Saurav Ghosh, from Uttarpara, Kolkata. My nick name is Happy, thus my user id is ithehappy. I am 23, done my Secondary and Higher Secondary(from Uttarpara Amarendra Vidyapith), now last year in B.B.A and have to do the MBA due to the pressure of my parents. :(, but my mom is the best friend of mine, if I even stay just one week elsewhere I miss her :)
I like to have Gadgets, not that I am freakin mad about that, but I do, I like to have all the latest Smartphones, in fact I purchased 38 of them in last 3.5 years :), and wasted unbelievable amount of money! Which could easily make a Honda Civic/VW Jetta if I haven't done:)) .(I like PC Gaming, but not much, especially the FPS Action Games and cool Racing games like NFS HP, and oh like Assassins Creed too :). I am collecting some wrist watches too, you can call it as a hobby of mine, currently having an Omeaga Speed Master Moon edition, Seamaster Quartz, Tissot T-Touch, Casio Pro Trek and a Tag Heuer Aquaracer. I love Rock music, and Pop too, Enrique is my favorite artist. What else?....Hmm, a BIG and DIE HARD Man United fan :), and oh I love to see Hollywood movies, only in 720p/1080p :) and I see a lot of them, and I am not a fan at all of Bollywood movies, I have seen only 3 of them in last 3 years :)
Wanna live in USA for the last period of my life as it's my favorite place.
Tired of typing, BYE

Top Bottom