Introduce yourselves

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
This thread is particularly for the newcomers, get in here and let everyone know who you are

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Now , thats a good move!!!
31.png

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hi Guys. !I understand that this thread is for the newbies however i dont recall ever to have given an introduction. So ......Here i am a die hard Think Digit fan.

Freshseasons is my username and actually it is the name of food processing factory (FRESH-SEASONS), that i have in Butibori Nagpur,Maharashtra.

I am a businessman and now recently a politician contesting for Lok Sabha Elections 2009 from Wardha. (16th date, are the results :D )God Bless.

Anyways all these years thinkdigit has been an exceptionally wonderful experience.

Best of luck guys and have a wonderful time here. Happy foruming. :)
And keep alive that fire.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
I am a businessman and now recently a politician contesting for Lok Sabha Elections 2009 from Wardha. (16th date, are the results :D )God Bless.
wow a politician in TDF. if u win, can u make Digit buy faster servers and upgrade their software???:smile:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
wow a politician in TDF. if u win, can u make Digit buy faster servers and upgrade their software???:smile:

Hey i may win!!! Really...the chances are there..almost. Like 50-50%

Anyways ofcourse i will support thinkdigit in any way i can. I think Thinkdigit is already getting Faster Xeon and 100mbps line from the 10mbps we have right now.So things should improve whether i become MP or not.

Anyways...stay put. !

geek_rocker

Broken In
I'm guy from North-East, studying CS engg. here in Bangalore.
Joined a while ago but starting to post now. Hope I''ll find some new friends here. :)

And Yes, I'm an asian.

Peace.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
hey digitians....
my name is vishal mistry
i am from Gujarat near vapi...

working as computer lecturer for an I.T. Center
for more PM me...

Top Bottom