Indian Parents thread

R2K

In the Zone
Wanted to watch Don Jon the other day... Hence copied on my lappy...suddenly mom came and I stopped it and lowered the screen and waited for her to leave... didn't realize that it would make it more obvious as what kind of content I was watching :lol:

In my teenage years this kind of stuff used to happen atleast on a monthly basis :D. :D.

When it comes to watching Hollywood flicks and shows my parents only complain about it was me hogging the TV watching only HBO and star movies like channels and not allowing them to catch up on stupid, brain numbing, relationship ruining TV serials.
But since I got broadband and laptop I left the TV alone. Also all the movie channels in India are chopping off half of the scenes from hollywood flicks now and that ruins everything anyway

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Wanted to watch Don Jon the other day... Hence copied on my lappy...suddenly mom came and I stopped it and lowered the screen and waited for her to leave... didn't realize that it would make it more obvious as what kind of content I was watching :lol:

This happens daily with me. whenever anyone come i press START button(win 8) or Minimize it.:lol:

Hrishi

The moment when suddenly that sound comes ( the screaming that seems more like p0** ), and your speakers are cranking loud , while your parents sitting in adjoining room. That moment , ...scary and un-explainable.
And this type of sound is present in almost every other hollywood movie with comedy or action plot.

Give a chance to parents to say something.. after all its Indian Parents thread:p

:rofl: , :rofl: , Rcuber is banned so ......

Me always!!! They don't give a damn... More busy with their work... :-D

Dare watching movies like "Don John" with your HT blowing the wind. You'll soon realize something new....

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
if i told my parents about Barney and his tactics, they'll think I'm watching How I F**ked Your Mother :p
if i told my parents about Leonard and Penny, they'll think I'm watching Bang Bang Theory :D
if i told my parents about Charlie's methodology of women, they'll think I'm watching Two And A Half Men doing it with dozens of women. :rofl:

Hrishi

if i told my parents about Barney and his tactics, they'll think I'm watching How I F**ked Your Mother :p
if i told my parents about Leonard and Penny, they'll think I'm watching Bang Bang Theory :D
if i told my parents about Charlie's methodology of women, they'll think I'm watching Two And A Half Men doing it with dozens of women. :rofl:
lol....wut ??

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent

Nice!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Top Bottom