Indian Parents thread

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
if i told my parents about Barney and his tactics, they'll think I'm watching How I F**ked Your Mother :p
if i told my parents about Leonard and Penny, they'll think I'm watching Bang Bang Theory :D
if i told my parents about Charlie's methodology of women, they'll think I'm watching Two And A Half Men doing it with dozens of women. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: nice parents :lol:

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
seriously ?? I thought he has a baby , isn't that the reason we call him uncle ?

Afaik around 1 year ago he said he was 38(i read this in the "age thread" i think) and single in Le BF3 thread/GRFS thread
The only one who has a baby here *confirmed* is furious

snap

Lurker
imo shy = want to express his opinion but won't cause of low self esteem and self confidence , introvert = will express his opinion when needed or when important enough or when it is not too much a hassle , extrovert = hyper expressive :razz:

Hrishi

There are also some sort of people who are shy and don't talk too much openly because they are either afraid of consequences or they think too much about what their actions or words can lead to.
Too much calculation about outcomes and results can also lead to this.

Hrishi

any1 can guess how my parents are like from my sig....

they didn't provided you a new computer for a long time , I can see that( since your last PC was a P4 and considering that 3770k came recently ). Feel sorry for you. :p , but it happens wit lots of people.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
:lol::lol:

They didn't provided you money for GPU.:wink:
actually its not like i dnt have money for GPU but its rather like i can't spend the money....
or simply i dnt have the permission to spend that money on a gpu.......
i can't even buy a decent game with my won friggin saved money .........

Am confused!!! Intel or AMD??? :|

?? where the heck u saw any amd components there??

they didn't provided you a new computer for a long time , I can see that( since your last PC was a P4 and considering that 3770k came recently ). Feel sorry for you. :p , but it happens wit lots of people.

i was promised that my pc would be upgraded......but that promise was never fulfilled........
even this rig that i bought was because i took a stand against my parents and said "I am going to buy this rig a lot of people and me have wasted their time and effort deciding this......do whatever u want i will be buying this"

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

actually its not like i dnt have money for GPU but its rather like i can't spend the money....
or simply i dnt have the permission to spend that money on a gpu.......
i can't even buy a decent game with my won friggin saved money .........

?? where the heck u saw any amd components there??

i was promised that my pc would be upgraded......but that promise was never fulfilled........

even this rig that i bought was because i took a stand against my parents and said "I am going to buy this rig a lot of people and me have wasted their time and effort deciding this......do whatever u want i will be buying this"
*cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/sad-i-know-that-feel-bro-l.png
My best friend has parents exactly like yours
They promised him that they would get him a PS3 if he got like 95% in his 10th Boards he got that much(10 CGPA) But still they said and i quote
Get a PS3 when you earn,focus on your studies for now
just fyi he has a crappy i3 only(no gpu) laptop with him
I hate these "bait and switch" parent strategy

Top Bottom