Indian Parents thread

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Well mate the fact is that I drive only about 80 not more than that.
On which roads? :facepalm: :banghead:

But the uncles who saw me driving generally say to my dad your son drivers very rash having a rashy past with my driving dad used to ask me to keep a check on that but which I did but these people's do not understand ugh.

Either make your posts readable or don't post at all. I cannot make any sense out of this. Hint: Punctuation.

paulwalker10

Right off the assembly line
mom: stop wasting time on pc all the time...you are on pc in office...and after you come home again pc...take some rest son
me: playing bf4...ok mom just 30 mins more n I goto sleep :D

*i.imgur.com/oAapmT3.png

same here :p................

setanjan123

In the zone
My mom always pesters me to study and stop being so obsessed with my mobile! Im internet addicted and always googling one thing or the other. It affects my studies true but cant help it lol. As for parent gamers my dad once got addicted to bomberman. Would play until 1 am or so regularly for a week or something. He aint a gamer not even of the casual variety but i guess he got addicted by watching me play and he played quite well heh.

My parents are the " get xyz marks in xyz exam and you'll get what u want". Been waiting for three months for an upgrade to my PC . Asked again today and dad told " wait for some more time, it will come " . I think in my head " I've been waiting for three months :-x

Shiva

$hadow

Geek in making
My parents are the " get xyz marks in xyz exam and you'll get what u want". Been waiting for three months for an upgrade to my PC . Asked again today and dad told " wait for some more time, it will come " . I think in my head " I've been waiting for three months :-x

Shiva

But ain't that the force which drives us to better result.

But you are studying like hell for yourself.. not for them.

no. thats not what i meant. I'm not saying that only if i get a pc upgrade i will get good marks. i work hard and study well for my own satisfaction. my dad had said he would get something for my performance this year. so i asked for the upgrade. after some time , he said you get good marks in the next exam also. i did well then also ( annuals. had an average of only 3hrs of sleep every day ). now he tells me to wait for the next exam.

This is what i hate. Hope you understand. This postponement is the thing that burns me.

Shiva

D

Deleted member 118788

no. thats not what i meant. I'm not saying that only if i get a pc upgrade i will get good marks. i work hard and study well for my own satisfaction. my dad had said he would get something for my performance this year. so i asked for the upgrade. after some time , he said you get good marks in the next exam also. i did well then also ( annuals. had an average of only 3hrs of sleep every day ). now he tells me to wait for the next exam.

This is what i hate. Hope you understand. This postponement is the thing that burns me.

Shiva

Become Self-Dependent.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

Shiva

It could be easy for each one of us here to complain. Besides, we complain more about our caring parents than those who ditch us, befriend and cheat, fight with us and do any harm to us. And in the process, we tend to forget (or purposely not notice) the effort that they put in to satify our "needs" (pc upgrade for gaming habits/browsing isnt a need in this context).

I was young too couple of years back. I used to nag too about my parents once. But I now realize the importance of all the rules that were set on me then.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^agree on that but parents must set realistic expectations. Postponing something again and again is not good. Instead spend some time explaining why so and so things can't be done right now.

Top Bottom